What are you playing now?

Darque

I'm currently playing Disciples 2, a very good game, if you can stand it's shortcomings. It's a heroes-like game, but with a darker tone.

And it has the same problems as heroes. When you lose a battle, and your best leader and all of his upgraded army, you cannot win anymore, so you save before each battle, and reload if things go bad. Very tiresome, but somehow I just love this game. It may be the art direction, with dark and scary portraits of each demon and undead.

And the great looking battle-animations

It's a game where you keep thinking "just one more turn"

Has anyone here played it ??

post-13486-1159315662_thumb.jpg

post-13486-1159315718_thumb.jpg

post-13486-1159315735_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zagor

Hmmm.  I don't know what version I played.

What's the difference between the two?

A bunch of things, better balance, imo too

Heavy bombers are gone, territory divided a bit differently, etc etc. Lots of tweeks. IIRC, artillery are added.

Did they put anything to replace heavy bombers?

Heavy bombers is why I won as the Axis that one time.

I'm currently playing Disciples 2, a very good game, if you can stand it's shortcomings. It's a heroes-like game, but with a darker tone.

And it has the same problems as heroes. When you lose a battle, and your best leader and all of his upgraded army, you cannot win anymore, so you save before each battle, and reload if things go bad. Very tiresome, but somehow I just love this game. It may be the art direction, with dark and scary portraits of each demon and undead.

And the great looking battle-animations

It's a game where you keep thinking "just one more turn"

Has anyone here played it ??

I'm a big fan. Which version are you playing?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I remember playing the original on my N64. Fun game. :thumbsup:

Currently playing Mechwarrior 3 or at least I would be if it would stop crashing on me when I try to start Operation 3 Mission 4. <_<

EDIT: Odd, it wouldn't work without Compatibility Mode before, but now I need it off or it keeps crashing to desktop. :blink:

Edited by Deraldin

Still playing Darkstar One. One of the story missions took me down to the surface of a planet last night. I was supposed to fly through a canyon and shoot down a powerfield generator at the end. It was the most underwhelming canyon I've ever seen in my gaming days. It was like flying through a big ditch while shooting mines and really easy fighters along the way.

It's a fun game nevertheless.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I need to stop walking under bridges with my assault mech. Even the slightest tap on the head seems to critically hit my ****pit and have the computerized voice screaming "Critical Hit! Critical Hit!" leaving me thinking "ARG!" as the perfectly healthy mech, except for the head, falls over... <_<

I'm a big fan. Which version are you playing?

I'm playing the gold version of disciples 2, with all the expansions. Currently playing the mountain clans saga, (the only one I have left to play).

Disciples 3 is coming soon by the way, if it doesn't get delayed that is. But it will only feature the elves, humans, and demons. Undead and dwarves will not be in

:ermm:

I love my sons of Ymir:

post-13486-1159365519_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zagor

My god this game is driving me crazy. Mechwarrior 3 must have something against me, because it has just CTD'd 6 times in a row. Without fail it will CTD in Operation 4 Mission 1 now the second time I attempt to lock on to a target. I can lock on to the first one no problem, but the moment he goes down and the computer attempts to auto-lock on the second one it freezes the drops.

So very infuriating!

I'm still not playing anything.

Nothing has much appeal these days.  <_< :-

... tho I still, of course, occasionally play some DungeonKeeper ... :-"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts