Bastila Thread Strikes Back

Every single one of my posts here, have been the stolen from someone. :o

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Bastila is the most self-centered, whiny,prejudiced SW character ever. In others words, SHe's Queen of teh Harpies! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Sorry wrong thread... This is the Fan place for Bastila... now BE GONE!

Bastila Fans where ............................oh okay I thought Bastila Fans were a myth.

they're all like their leader, stupid and arrogant.

Edited by Sionn

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Bastila is the most self-centered, whiny,prejudiced SW character ever. In others words, SHe's Queen of teh Harpies! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Sorry wrong thread... This is the Fan place for Bastila... now BE GONE!

Bastila Fans where ............................oh okay I thought Bastila Fans were a myth.

they're all like their leader, stupid and arrogant.

Hey people are entitled to have their own opinion if they love bastila they are allowed too if you don

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Let the flaming begin!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Bastila fanatics vs. Bastila haters always means good flaming. It doesn't matter if the subject is lame, when these two worlds collide :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Let the flaming begin!

My mommy pwns Bastila!

If you disagree you stink!

:)"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I've been playing Half-life 2 and I've gotta say; Alyx could totally have Bastila.

And not just in a gay way either.

Amen :thumbsup:

But Bastila would ownz0r you with her LIGHTSABER!!!!! BASTILA IS SEXY AND TOTALLY AWSUM! Eat poo you stupid ********! :thumbsup:)

This topic is gonna close lol Bastila is the best

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Another wonderful Bastila thread that has to be retired. It has been fun, but spam has taken over.

Bastila. :)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester