Bastila Thread Strikes Back

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Ehm... didn't I posted that link 5 min ago (actually; make that 5 min. before you)... or am I high again?

PS. my comment still stands

Bastila = Carth with another skin and mesh...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

I figured darn <_<

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Likely one of the male forum mods. Anyway, thread comments were basically going off-topic, which is hardly surprising.

By the way, Bastila looks quite pale in that screenshot. Thought that sun-tanning would have had a change in her skin colour.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Likely one of the male forum mods.

I suspect Dark_Raven (and she is female :-")

^

I should had Bastila walk into a room with a bunch of Republic soldiers and taken a screenshot and added the caption

"Execute Order 66"

Of course, the Republic soldiers aren't clone troopers and have minds of their own...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Bastila is the most self-centered, whiny,prejudiced SW character ever. In others words, SHe's Queen of teh Harpies! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

:lol: The Harpies weren't always like that ,like the Medusa they became that way because of a misogynistic society. Much like bastilla who Harped because of the Jedi ,and the childish remarks of Revan. ;) So since she was created by her society you should hate the society not her. o:) Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

What I think'll be interesting to see is what you all do when you find out she dies ('cuz sorry, she's not living forever. She'll have to die eventually, whether it's natural causes or someone killed her...)

Maybe in a new SW game you can visit her tomb somewhere (probably Talravin), and explore the interiors in it's entirety.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

What I think'll be interesting to see is what you all do when you find out she dies ('cuz sorry, she's not living forever. She'll have to die eventually, whether it's natural causes or someone killed her...)

Maybe in a new SW game you can visit her tomb somewhere (probably Talravin), and explore the interiors in it's entirety.

Fictional characters can pretty much live in perpetuity or be cloned or have drab fainfic written about them.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Unfortunately.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Fictional characters can pretty much live in perpetuity or be cloned or have drab fainfic written about them.

Yeah I'm sure she went to Kamino to have her DNA stored there as she became a template for a million clones :lol:"

And then with a retcon, everything then makes sense for Jango to have his

DAWUSS

Bastila is the most self-centered, whiny,prejudiced SW character ever. In others words, SHe's Queen of teh Harpies! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Sorry wrong thread... This is the Fan place for Bastila... now BE GONE!

Bastila Fans where ............................oh okay I thought Bastila Fans were a myth.