What are you thinking?

Rosbjerg

You're a big jerkface.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ok, who hacked into Hades' account?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm thinking my coffee dependency has gotten to be pretty bad in the last few weeks.

Seems like I have to have a cup before I can be even slightly productive at work.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

A mix of preemptive exhaustion from knowing I gotta work out today, naked dudes, and CS Source.

Damn I'm lazy. <_<

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

But if I tell you, Feng only has to cib0r you. Go here

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm thinking of Aristes. What a bastard. I'm thinking of Deirdre and Aristes and Jack and... I think it's time to do something.

While I'm working, I think I'm going to think about mkreku's redhaired chic. What details he didn't give us, I think I can imagine.

Finally, I think I'm going to play some City of Heroes as a reward if I can just finish my current project early today.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Right now, I'm thinking of my sweet sweet showerfresh flesh.

I love biking, yes I do.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I'm thinking of a woman.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm thinking of Musopticon's sweet sweet showerfresh flesh.

I'm thinking of Musopticon's sweet sweet showerfresh flesh.

Yes, let's think about it.

Together.

kirottu said:

Are you getting fresh with me?

Less butter, more virgin oil.

kirottu said: