The following are my favourite TV shows:

Lost

Prison Break

Battlestar Galactica

The following are other TV shows that I enjoy:

Veronica Mars

Desperate Housewives

The OC

I need recommendations for other good TV shows. Im looking for something that has a long plotline, with continuity between the episodes, not something where the episodes can stand alone and have separate plots.

What do you recommend? Are there any sci fi shows like BSG that are worth watching? It doesnt matter if the shows are showing on TV or not, Im just going to download the whole thing off the internet anyway.

Edited by roshan

Those and:

Sea of Souls

Rome

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I also recommend Coupling and Scrubs.

And I'd like to add Parker Lewis Can't Lose and The Avengers.

A special mention goes to The L Word, which isn't very good, but has beautiful women pretending to be lesbians so they can get it on with each other.

The Avengers is the best TV show of all time, by the way.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

we've been watching some of the "off network" shows.

the closer has proven to be rather funny. kyra sedgewick is hilarious. it can be a bit sappy, but definitely entertaining.

monk is also hilarious if you can handle his idiosyncratic behavior (obsessive compulsive).

no real good sci-fi shows that i know of (i don't count dr. who because it is not really high production quality... i do love it, however). i suppose the 4400 is getting pretty sci-fi, or something. they're all getting to the point where they almost have super powers, so if you think it's cheezy now, it'll only get worse.

psych is funny, too.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Has anyone watched Eureka? There have only been like two episodes but I liked them.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Is Dark Moth Mothman?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Is Dark Moth lame?

Yes.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Is Musopticon a hot piece of manmeat or what? Rawrrr!

Yes.

Yes.

Quite so.

Among other news, you really could have picked somehting more creative than just cutting your name in half and adding the most used adjective in the internet. Go search members beginning with "Dark". Boo-yeah.

kirottu said:

Is Musopticon a weak little wuss with sexuality issues? Rawrrr!

Yes.

Yes.

Quite so.

Among other news, you really could have picked somehting more creative than just cutting your name in half and adding the most used adjective in the internet. Go search members beginning with "Dark". Boo-yeah.

So what? I like the name. You have a problem with it, you can kiss my entomorphic ass, biatch! BOO-YEAH!

Anyway, let's cut the spam before a mod swoops in.

Edited by Dark Moth

Yeah, tumma koi. Real class.

No hard feelings Mothie, eh?

kirottu said:

And men.

kirottu said:

Is Musopticon a hot piece of manmeat or what? Rawrrr!