What are you playing now?

Darque

Blue Lotus, an oriental fantasy total conversion for RTW.

There's a few ratehr nasty bugs related to settlements, but otherwise it's a very good release for an open beta. Nothing exactly gamekilling.

And it's damned fun fighting Zhangshuo(like Ming Dynasty) as Khrishnapur(Mauryan Kingdom) or holding back the Yomi Empire(demons) as Zensen(second Japanese faction).

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Still grinding away at morrowind :thumbsup:

I had forgotten how big this game is.  <_<

Are you using any interesting mods?

Not for this game, it's vanilla, with bethesda only items. (Firemoth, and a few others).. not even graphics enhancers.

After I'm done with this, I'll either move to Oblivion.. or replay morrowind but with the Vampire Embrace mod. :)

When I play Morrowind I use a pretty cool mod. It changes the desktop shortcut so my computer boots up a different game - one that doesn't suck.

Morrowind was awful.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Just finished The Longest Journey.

I feel kind of letdown. I mean, sure, it was an ending, not unfinished or anything, but I was kind of hoping more.

Well, on to Dreamfall then, when it hits the 30 euros range.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Good man, we need more people like you.

kirottu said:

SlipPic01.jpg

SlipPic08.jpg

SlipPic12.jpg

Yeah, I thought that too.

kirottu said:

Im still wrestling with Rome: Total War. Is there some way to get your squads to line up facing the way you want them to? I just got flanked to hell by some Britons because my soldiers decided it was best to stand with their side to the charging enemy

Just finished The Longest Journey.

I feel kind of letdown. I mean, sure, it was an ending, not unfinished or anything, but I was kind of hoping more.

Well, on to Dreamfall then, when it hits the 30 euros range.

Thats even worse.. by FAR. Setting up for the sequel, alright, but whatever happened to games having a beginning, a middle AND an ending?

Still, come to think of it.. it is alot more than that 2second filmclip of the Ebon Hawk going into hyperspace we got in K2

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Kaftan: But is Dreamfall worth buying if you can get it from teh bargain binzor?

About the formation in RTW, if you have an updated version, click and hold with your second mouse button on the officer in a unit squad and then move the cursor around to change formation width and facing, you can also change facing with "," and "."-keyes.

There's no gesture-click though, which sucks bigtime, still you can change your entire army's facing by just pressing ctrl+a and then using using the above methods.

Kikkelimies: That'd be Thief 2. Funny what you can manage with a bit of fog and good choice of textures, eh?

Edit: Gesture-click is the system Ground Control and Myth use. After choosing units you can command them to move to a spot and then hold and drag to command them to change to the facing you want them to have when they arrive. Then again, you could move backwards in those games too, hehheh. :)

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

That's pretty awesome Mus?.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Kaftan: But is Dreamfall worth buying if you can get it from teh bargain binzor?

I bought it at full price and its still worth it. Its a great game, and its not as short as people claim either, content-wise its about the same as TLJ. Its just that there are less problems(puzzles arent really the term) to overcome in each scene. Some of the locations are just wasted too, with huge maps that you just walk through in order to have a chat with an NPC and then leave

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Id just like to say that being able to control which way my troops were facing improved my battle skillz liek 4000% ..atleast

( De Britons woz liek trying to flank me 'gain wiv dem chariots but I just flipped ma posse and kicked dem in de batty )

Emperor: Battle for Dune would be my current game of choice. I hate those damn Harkonnen buzzsaws. Ruining my spice fields. :lol:

I have a new most annoying enemy. Those damn sandworms! I can take the Harkonnens but everytime I go off to attack them with my overwhelming forces, a sand worm pops up from underneath the sand taking out half my troops. ;) Hates them so much. Need more raid...