Calamity Sends Hasselhoff To Surgery - World Weeps

Baley

Haw, haw, haw, haw, haw, haw.

He's so topical.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm relieved to know he's healthy again, but that video... :thumbsup: :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

just going to point out that KITT is the origional cylon >.>

I mean he's got the little fluffy red light.

I also Liked the Hot cup of Hoffee and stuff.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yes Kitt is the original Cyclon.

Where is the Animation , "Attempting to give Damn; Fail to Give a Damn"

For it will be apporiate for this thread.

For I fail to give a damn about Celebrities and their lives. It is not like I don't care, for they are not more important than other people other than they are more famous than us.

Fame is evil but fotures are not.

The question is, DS, why should we "give a damn" about anything? I haven't been paying even the remotest attention to this thread until this morning. In my mind, the things people choose "to give a damn" or even "to lend a damn for a small portion of time" are legitimate topics for discussion.

For example, you don't give a damn about the celebrity in question. On the other hand, the topic is worthy of commentary. Before the commentary, however, you actually answer a question, which implies knowledge.

Oh, I don't know why I wrote all that. It's not like I give a damn! :Eldar's goofy grin icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Except Cylons were killing humans in another galaxy years before KITT was even a sketch on a draftsman's serviette.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Except Cylons were killing humans in another galaxy years before KITT was even a sketch on a draftsman's serviette.

maybe the cylons just want us to THINK that!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The question is, DS, why should we "give a damn" about anything?  I haven't been paying even the remotest attention to this thread until this morning.  In my mind, the things people choose "to give a damn" or even "to lend a damn for a small portion of time" are legitimate topics for discussion.

For example, you don't give a damn about the celebrity in question.  On the other hand, the topic is worthy of commentary.  Before the commentary, however, you actually answer a question, which implies knowledge.

Oh, I don't know why I wrote all that.  It's not like I give a damn!  :Eldar's goofy grin icon:

No, many celebrities do rub me the wrong way. So I can get annoyed with them very easily.

Actually, I can name a few myself, but I won't. I mean, Hasselhoff always seems a bit innocuous. Some of them, however...

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I made it a mission to try and understand the Hoff. So I strapped myself in my chair and watched every music video on youtube I could find. I'll say this about him:

He has no 'shame', doesn't mind self-parody, seems willing to try anything, and is full of unrestrained exuberance. Everything else...well...ah...let's just say I failed to understand the Hoff. :lol:

I did find one clip of him singing Blue Bayou on some TV show (ignore the cow in the beginning), where he uses his limited range fairly effectively, that I thought Darth might like. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I made it a mission to try and understand the Hoff. So I strapped myself in my chair and watched every music video on youtube I could find. I'll say this about him:

He has no 'shame', doesn't mind self-parody, seems willing to try anything, and is full of unrestrained exuberance. Everything else...well...ah...let's just say I failed to understand the Hoff. :-

I did find one clip of him singing Blue Bayou on some TV show (ignore the cow in the beginning), where he uses his limited range fairly effectively, that I thought Darth might like.  :)

o:)

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.