What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Nirvana - Serve The Servants.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Frank Black and the Catholics - Bullet.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Frank Black - Song of the Shrimp.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Primus has alot of great songs, and some of them have nothing to do with meth.

I've never had more pride as a bass player as the first time I really nailed down a couple of Primus songs.

Blackalicious -- Supreme People

Dude, if you can play Primus, you're a better bass player than I.

@pixies: I was actually listening to Dog in the Sand the other day. I think it's the best album with the Catholics.

But now, it's ...

Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - Timorous Me

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

@pixies: I was actually listening to Dog in the Sand the other day. I think it's the best album with the Catholics.

Yeah, I don't know if it is the best, because with me, I think I like Pistolero a little bit more as a whole, but I will say, that I got chills the first time I heard the song Dog in the Sand. That song pretty much got me through the rough patch of when I couldn't play bar chords that well. I got better at them just so I would be able to play the chords in that song.

FB&C - Dog in the Sand.

Pinback  -  Tripoli

this song is, umm, trippy?

I dunno, I've always hated that word.

NOFX -- Kill Rock Stars

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Tom Waits - The One that Got Away.

I love it, if just for the turn of phrase:  "I lost my equilibrium, and my car keys, and my pride."

Fantastic song. That's on Small Change, right?

Correct.

Oliver Nelson (w/ Bill Evans, Paul Chambers, Eric Dolphy, Freddie Hubbard, & Roy Haynes) - Stolen Moments.

I love the bass in that song. I picked up the album just for that one song.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Pixies -- Head On

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Pixies -- Weird at My School

Still Remains - Kelsey.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Caliban - Detect Your Liberty.

Bach - The Brandenburg Concertos ( to be unnescessarily precise, its concert #4, third part playing currently)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

blink 182 - Obvious.

Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un M'a Dit

0008966L.jpg

1921-00000046L.jpg

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: