What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

^^The Jawbreaker cover of that song is much, much better.

Pinback -- Syracuse

Maybe the best 'round ever written

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Pommiradio - an independent metal radio Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

200px-BlackSabbathParanoid.jpg

- Recommended for everyone with good taste.

200px-Souljacker.jpg

- Recommended for people who like Eels or John Parish (get the bonus disc version, it's better, if you can't find it, look for the 'Rotten World Blues EP' which is basically the bonus disc anyway)

200px-Skyclad_wayward.jpg

- Recommended for everyone who likes good metal.

(this one's sorta hard to read. It's "Wayward Sons Of Mother Earth" by Skyclad)

250px-MadSeason-Above.jpg

- Recommended for people who like Alice In Chains and grunge.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Genesis - Entangled

Its from "A trick of the tail" 1976 which is the first album after Peter Gabriel quit. After this it all started going downhill until they collapsed in a mess of Phil Collins in 1980

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Genesis - Entangled

Its from "A trick of the tail" 1976 which is the first album after Peter Gabriel quit. After this it all started going downhill until they collapsed in a mess of Phil Collins in 1980

And they were so incredibly awesome. :huh:

Listening to (in my head) : Genesis - The Battle Of Epping Forest

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Aiden - Looking Glass Eyes

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Mystical Dreams

I'm revisiting this album (Rip, Rig and Panic) after not having listened to it in a few months. Jaki Byard's piano playing is impressing me more than I remember.

pfm.jpg

Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM) - E' festa

PFM can be quite gay at times but they make you so happy :)

Genesis - Entangled

And they were so incredibly awesome. ;)

Listening to (in my head) : Genesis - The Battle Of Epping Forest

But theyve officially announced that they will be doing atleast one reunion gig this summer with the original lineup including Peter Gabriel :)) ..sure, some of the "old men reunites" things arent all that hot but some are magic.[/b]

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

That's awesome!!!! (w00t)

Where will that happen?

And will they play Invisible Touch? :ph34r:

Edited by Soulseeker

Heja Sverige!!

That's awesome!!!! (w00t)

Where will that happen?

And will they play Invisible Touch? :ph34r:

Its in the papers but not on their offical website. There will be some sort of an album comming this autumn with a follow-up tour where they will... this is awesome... recreate the onstage performance of the entire "The lamb lies down on broadway" show!! ;))

G616-flower300.jpg

Itll be weird but awesome to see Gabriel dressed as a sunflower again :D

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) :faint:

Heja Sverige!!

Even if you don't like her music style, I think this girl may go places. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That horrible Armenian metal band - some horrible song

I blame the internet radio.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Right, the last three songs on the radio have been:

Kalmah - Svieri dorovga

Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit

Sepultura - War for territory(I think, I never really listened to Chaos AD)

kirottu said:

Oh goody. Look, ma', another prog band returning from the tedious mists of time. I sure bet the world's violently rejoicing as we speak. Hooray for even more soulless wankery. Hip Hip Hooray! God, I hate prog.

f161417r0ap.jpg

That be Muddy Waters, Bo Diddley and Howlin' Wolf. The Super Super Blues Band.

+

d54465h165h.jpg

Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee - Backwater Blues

+

c3821458hkm.jpg

Sonny Terry - Sony's Story

+

e63543xby0s.jpg

The Count Meets The Duke

+

c4980286w4m.jpg

Charles Mingus - Let My Children Hear Music

+

e0078098eyi.jpg

Johnny Cash - Sings the Ballads of the True West

(There's no better Cash album. You gotta hear this, man.)

+

d559293e40a.jpg

16 Horsepower - Sackcloth 'n' Ashes

+

f30046o0dkv.jpg

Talib Kweli - Reflection Eternal

+

d76276vg9o2.jpg

Guru - Jazzmatazz, Vol. 1

Probably the best album streak I've ever posted. God, I love my CD-MP3 Player.

I'm listening and watching a The Moody Blues live gig. Awesome.

kirottu said:

J. Geils Band - Centerfold

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast