What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Trivium - Pillars Of Serpents

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

You know, it's much more fun to read little tidbits about the bands/songs you listen to, than just the actual title..

Beatles - Let It Be.

I'm excluded, of course :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

In Flames - Take This Life.

These are a band with a male singer, he likes to shout, there are guitars and drums playing in the background.

Do you mean like that mkreku?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

This is my thread so only I may be excluded from such things if I choose not to add anything about the music I'm listening to... so :)

I'm listening to Paganini's Violin Concerto No.2 in B Minor, Op. 7 (1826) because I want to :lol:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Uhm.. I was thinking more in the lines of Kaftan's last post.

BRITNEY - BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY.

JUST BECAUSE SHE'S SO PRETTY.

You call her fat.. I call her.. curvacious.

brit1.jpg

Currently comparing Jay Z - Hard Knock Life to Daz Sampson - Teenage Life. They're kind of similar.

The Cars -- Just What I Needed

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You know, it's much more fun to read little tidbits about the bands/songs you listen to, than just the actual title..

Beatles - Let It Be.

I'm excluded, of course :devil:

There's a version of that song on the Beatles anthology that is head and shoulders better than the final album version, IMO.

Instead of a subdued solo, George just rips it up. He has a few more flourishes throughout the song on that version too.

Buckcherry - For the Movies

Yes, I know it's cheesy, and I really don't care. Also, Baley inspired me to dig out Ultramega OK from my collection and I gave that sucker a full play while driving today. Man, Soundgarden would have been a lot different if Kim Thayil wrote all the songs.

Whatever happened to that guy? Far as I know, the only thing he did after Soundgarden broke up was a few songs with the Presidents of the USA and a crazy collaboration with Sean Kinney, Krist Novoselic and Johnny Cash on a Willie Nelson tribute album.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Samhain gets no love

NOFX -- The Brews

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Fail.

I listened to mainly death metal on the ole' mark o' the beast, albeit I was listening to death metal every other day anyways, so it was no large deal in particular.

Chili Peppers- Dani Calafornia

They're touring through my fair city in the autumn...I may be going, if I could prove myself worthy and manage to acquire the tickets needed.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Samhain gets no love

NOFX -- The Brews

Ha, no they never do, do they. I suppose that makes them the "coolest" though, right?

Bruce Springsteen - Lost in the Flood (live)

Everybody's wrecked on Main St.

From drinking unholy blood

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Ha, no they never do, do they. I suppose that makes them the "coolest" though, right?

Ya, theres nothing better to watch your hentai to then Samhain

Samhain -- Lord of the Lefthand :ph34r:

Blur - Song 2

I get a feeling I shouldn't like this song, but I can't help it.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I used to like the songs when I was 13. It was on this teen angst compilation. A bunch of British and American bands, Placebo, Oasis, Depeche Mode and their ilk, I think. Maybe I lost the tape or maybe it's still in one of my old shoe boxes, where shameful music is kept away from prying eyes, family tradition.

f70153bif16.jpg

Jam.

Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Mokoma - Vade retro

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds