What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing

now just replace 'stealing' with 'speeding' and you'll get a picture as to how my morning went. I was in a rush for work and I guess my lead foot got the best of me. Plus, my insurance card was expired!! At least teh policia didn't give me a ticket for that. I was extra poilte, answering 'yes sir' and 'no sir' to all of his questions.

I'm just thankful he didn't look in my ashtray. :("

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Metallica - Bleeding Me

OMG POST BLACK METALLICA SELLOUTZ AMIRITE?

Eh. I've always found it a bit strange of myself that, even though Metallica's best work was pre-Black Album to me, that my favourite songs are from beyond that. (Specifically "Bleeding Me", "The Outlaw Torn" and "Low Man's Lyric")

A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh

A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh

A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Theres just something about the outro in the regular version of that song that just gets me everytime.

The Doors - Break on Through.

The Doors are my guilty pleasure.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Como estas, mi amigos!

I picked up "It's a Shame About Ray" by the Lemonheads for one dollar at the local used CD shop. Couldn't believe my luck. Also, a friend got me a copy of that Gnarls Barkley CD. It's very, very good, and I almost fell out of my chair when I heard their cover of "Gone Daddy Gone" (Violent Femmes).

Lemonheads - Allison's Starting to Happen

@ KQD: Your episode with the 5-0 got me remembering that old Robin Williams stand-up bit about getting pulled over. "Quick, eat everything in the ashtray!"

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

1916 Rendition of Dixie by the Metropolitan Mixed Chorus, with Frank Stanley, Ada Jones, and Billy Murray.

From Wikipedia.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm..._%281916%29.ogg

Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un M'a Dit

1921-00000046L.jpg

Okay, suppose she can sing, but, Dear Lord, her music is so feminine. Feels like someone's injecting leftover X chromosomes right into my balls.

Sort of forcing me to listen to Guitar Wolf.

Guitar Wolf - Fujiyama Attack

Guitar_Wolf_Promo.jpg

Edited by Baley

Como estas, mi amigos!

Lemonheads - Allison's Starting to Happen

That's a great song, Drabs, as a matter of fact, that one dollar you just spent on IASAR may be one of the best returns you'll ever see for one hundred pennies.

I'd also recommend 'bit part', 'rudderless' and 'my drug buddy' :ph34r:

Matthew Sweet - What Do You Know?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yeah, the whole CD is pretty cool, and now that I've heard it, I swear my old band was ripping off "Rudderless" in one of our songs. Very possible, because the singer/songwriter was such a Lemonheads fan he bought the Evan Dando solo album that came out about a year ago.

Gnarls Barkley - Gone Daddy Gone

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Bullet For My Valentine - No Control.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Foo Fighters - Hey, Johnny Park!

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Fort Minor - Remember the Name

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill

Fifteen percent concentrated power of will

Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

1921-00000046L.jpg

Okay, suppose she can sing, but, Dear Lord, her music is so feminine. Feels like someone's injecting leftover X chromosomes right into my balls.

Again. Can't get into it. Too Nice. Too French. Too Feminine. I dunno, can only see myself playing this when drunk.

While this is still fairly brilliant.

Time for something special.

Helen Humes - Blues Ain't Nothing But a Woman

(With Terry & McGhee, Willie Dixon, T-Bone Walker and Memphis Slim)

1921-00000046L.jpg

Again. Can't get into it. Too Nice. Too French. Too Feminine. I dunno, can only see myself playing this when drunk.

Try it while in the company of a special female friend. And give Fran

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Atreyu - Demonology Of Heartache.