The funny videos thread

ramza

Penn & Teller: Bull[----]!

Plot Summary: Using a combination of set ups, descriptions, rants and film of practitioners, Penn & Teller show the Bull **** that's everywhere. The initial show covers mediums or Talkers to the Dead. Penn Jillette explains in the first program that while calling someone a liar or a con man is actionable, "Bull ****" is safe. Each show has a topic such as Mediums, Fenn Shui, Medical devices or **** Enlargement. Using humor and experts, they debunk the Bull ****.

The Bible

Alien Abductions

Creationism

(You too, dear reader, can look up more of them craazy videos on GoogleVideo, where everyone is Craaazy! Man, my jokes suck tonight.)

Penn & Teller: Bull[----]!

Plot Summary: Using a combination of set ups, descriptions, rants and film of practitioners, Penn & Teller show the Bull **** that's everywhere. The initial show covers mediums or Talkers to the Dead. Penn Jillette explains in the first program that while calling someone a liar or a con man is actionable, "Bull ****" is safe. Each show has a topic such as Mediums, Fenn Shui, Medical devices or **** Enlargement. Using humor and experts, they debunk the Bull ****.

The Bible

Alien Abductions

Creationism

(You too, dear reader, can look up more of them craazy videos on GoogleVideo, where everyone is Craaazy! Man, my jokes suck tonight.)

This is brilliant. Just watched the Bible one. :ermm: "Elvis didn't do no drugs!"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Why do so many people sit there and go "Ooohhhh, he's so right!"

It pisses me off that's all, it just amazes me that such a strong debate is actually taking place over there about whether evolution is the truth or not, but from western europe I've never even heard anyone in the various media put a question mark at this subject, not friggin' ever.

And is he right that the majority in the US are christian fundamentalists?

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I offer an even more annoying fellar, a WoW Raid Leader.

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=3713

THROW MORE DOTS MORE DOTS OKAY STOP DOTS

I suspect a lot of the appeal for you is the profuse profanity. :p

Hey now, low blow.

I do not advocate the use or overuse of profanity. I advocate the abolishment on censorship of such profanity. You ****. You ******** ********.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e4RZRtM6_Q&NR

Things like this is why the japanese will someday rule the world.

EDIT: Huh. It didn't censor one of those words, but I'm not going to get banned over that.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Why do so many people sit there and go "Ooohhhh, he's so right!"

It pisses me off that's all, it just amazes me that such a strong debate is actually taking place over there about whether evolution is the truth or not, but from western europe I've never even heard anyone in the various media put a question mark at this subject, not friggin' ever.

And is he right that the majority in the US are christian fundamentalists?

The majority of the US is christian, but the term fundamentalist is subject to debate. Personally, I think this guy is as close-minded as the folks who say God can't exist.

The US is more conservative than Europe. Remember that many folks that left Europe to settle in America were doing so to escape religious persecution. The Puritans are one such example, and you can see those puritanical roots in American Society today. But the US is also a melting pot, and it's difficult for any one theory to take absolute hold. That's why the country debates these issues to death.

Yeah ok, some 70-80% of our population is registered in the state Lutheran church, but I betcha that the majority of those by far is more agnostic than 'Christian' per say.

If a priest here were to go on a rambling spree about how heaven and earth was created by God and how evolution is false, people would go "LOL WTF" and split. :p

But I do see your point.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

^ how about Moses Hansen... :p

Moses is your standard crazy old apocalyptic demagog, every country has at least one, I really hope he doesn't have a serious congregation.

But that guy there in the clip seems to actually be somewhat intelligent, and that's what makes it scary. :ph34r:

DENMARK!

Penn (from Penn and Teller naturally) has stated on his show many times that he is biased. He's just doesn't try to hide it.

From watching the show it seems he really hates it when civil liberties are infringed upon.

^ how about Moses Hansen... :shifty:

Moses is your standard crazy old apocalyptic demagog, every country has at least one, I really hope he doesn't have a serious congregation.

But that guy there in the clip seems to actually be somewhat intelligent, and that's what makes it scary. :ph34r:

Not sure who you are referring to, but if it is the dude in charge of the thinktank, I thought it was made plain what the ulterior motive (of the Intelligent Design crowd) is: he is (and therefore they are) trying to redress the slide in personal ethics (which HE and people like him believe is a direct result of teh great Satan [science] and consequential nihilistic conclusions) by removing said science, so that the human race can live in ethical harmony, with no nasty doubt to sully God's kigdom on earth. Which is pretty much spot on why I dislike organised religion, because they use any method of control to get their own desires ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

it's a Danish selfproclaimed "prophet" .. who has a habit of protesting around things he finds offensive, which is just about everything not labelled (with huge letters) as Christian..

Fortune favors the bald.