Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

I have a feeling it is going pretty bad... :lol:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Only a fanmade fixpack...

And another DS2;

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

This is why Roman Conquest is a good thing.

If you look closely, you see he is not proposing anything. Just saying "Accept or be attacked!!111!1"

I told him to piss off, I just killed half of his army!

It's too bad that the diplomacy is so poor in a game so great.

Pretteh.

post-2035-1156281389_thumb.jpg

What happens when several servers remain down while most others come back up.

post-2035-1156280921_thumb.jpg

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Pretteh.

post-2035-1156281389_thumb.jpg

What happens when several servers remain down while most others come back up.

post-2035-1156280921_thumb.jpg

a bunch of nekked night elves fighting sombody?

There was a nude raid later too. Fun. :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

That reminds of the time when Tomb Raider first came out and interesting sites started to pop all over the web.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

This is why Roman Conquest is a good thing.

If you look closely, you see he is not proposing anything.  Just saying "Accept or be attacked!!111!1"

I told him to piss off, I just killed half of his army!

It's too bad that the diplomacy is so poor in a game so great.

Please don't attack us or we will attack you!

:(

The king looks like an old woman.

Heja Sverige!!

It's like Bethsoft spent all the money and resources on some parts of the game and had to skimp out on everything else.

Heja Sverige!!

I don't know why Print Screen wasn't working earlier, but it is now.

In any case, here's my status update of the campaign. Gaul is about to fall and is currently under seige. A large stack inside, so I'm hoping to starve them out a bit and let them come to me. Germania is also about to die. Which will leave some easy mopping up to be done for some of those rebel places nearby. The Illyrians are hanging on by a thread, as I have diverted much of the Macedonian army to trying to stave off my advances.

Though I'm a bit concerned, as the Selecuids are running away in total score. Looks like they are beating up on the Ptolemic Empire.

I'm in preliminary stages of attacking Sicily. This will greatly help out my trade network (cash cash cash), and be a huge blow against Carthage as well. As it stands, they currently have minimal garrisons on Sicilian lands. With the Macedonian campaign going so well, I should be able to divert less reinforcements there, and build up some armies for a quad-pronged attack throughout sicily.

Edited by alanschu

Hee, Bactria is giving the Seleucids hell in that pic(of course that map information could be old as heck, but I go with what I'm given), don't worry about any grey hordes of stacks on your your neighbourhood.

Seems like you don't need any help. :(

Ah, I just installed Gold Edition. Here goes Barbarian Invasion for the first time.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That's old enough. I believe it's pretty much what they start with.

Given the hugeness of the Seleucid Empire, I'd say they may have taken a good chunk of that.

In the mean time, Gaul is dead, Germania has two provinces left, one of which is 1 turn away from surrendering in a siege (which usually means a fight against a battered and weakened army inside.

My Emperor just recently died too, at the tender age of 89! I thought he was never going to die. He lived for another 24 years after the death of his wife. Too bad too, because he had amazing traits (decreased build costs, decreased squalor...I could have Rome at max tax with 30k people and still have it growing!). Fortunately, before he died, I had queued up a whole bunch of build orders, so I snuck out the cheaper construction.

I just got a new Coming of Age, and while he doesn't have any stars, I'm going to turn him into a general. He's already a "Good Defender," and happens to have a trait that states how he can't stand Carthaginians. Since I just declared war on Carthage, I figured what the hey. It's not like he'd be any worse than the lack of general I would probably be using. The rest of his attributes are all good for morale, although that doesn't seem to be a problem with Legionaries anyways. I also kind of like having a pet project like this and see how long it takes for him to become a badass military leader. He's only 16...plenty of time to go :( Figure I might as well get him started against the very people he hates so much.

Barbarian Invasion is cool. My only peeves about it are that all the units are too freaking brightly colored, especially Berbers and Persians and that there are even less regions than in normal RTW.

Fortunately I found a nifty mod that fixes those things.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds