Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

I'm particularly proud of the UI on the druid, shame the recent patch messed it all up, toook a while to get it liek that. Just it's easier so I can change forms better, the buttons are bigger and its easier to decurse/heal.

And yeah, I'd never noticed that before, they are far too blue.

Just to add to the whole WoW thing, again, here's my nice little hunter.

post-2035-1156824393_thumb.jpg

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

drbat2ny7.jpg

There's something in a mod that portrays dark age Britain in 400 AD and borrows heavily from Bernard's Cornwell's Warlord trilogy that gets my manjuices flowing. Arthurian: Total War will be absolutely ****ing glorious.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

[EDIT] I'm glad that we've gone full circle on this. I took a screen shot that I'd like to share right now.

post-787-1156980868_thumb.jpg post-787-1156980890_thumb.jpg

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The screen shots are certainly beautiful. I wonder how hard it is on the system. When video card manufacturers start talking about a separate psu for the gpu, I wonder a couple of things. First of all, I wonder how many more acronyms we need in computer tech. Then I wonder if the pretty pictures we see in this thread are worth having two separate PSUs in one system.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I won't get a video card if it requires its own PSU.  That is just ridiculous.  Hey, are those COH pics?

Yes! Eldara in one and then a bunch of hooligans who dared struggle with Lusca.

Obsidian Plays

I had this really odd thought.  Why do they always depict women who can grow to huge heights in skirts?  Isn't that just asking for trouble?

that was his choice.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's an optical illusion. Hell, Calax, you've played with Eldara. She's not particularly tall.

Obsidian Plays

What a pretty game.

That's crazy Calax, i'm guessing the realm where that happened had to be reset after that event then yeah?

nope... it was part of the quest and she just didn't despawn after changing. And sat there... and sat there... sombody tried to run reginald again but couldn't do it :(

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Heh, reminds me slightly of pictures I have seen of people trailing Kazzak, one of the 40 man raid bosses into stormwind and letting it annihilate simply everything there. Awesome is one word.

Titan Quest - I played that demo, it seemed terrible. Those screenies make it look more interesting. Improved since the demo or just prettier farther along in the game than the demo let you go?

WoW screenies - makes me want to reinstall WoW and play my Hunter again...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

First some crap town in the prologue, next, the world.

Muahahahahaha.

post-2029-1157062915_thumb.jpg

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.