Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

It's not really a blood and gore type game, but it is certainly a violent one, if that's your thing.

Violent friendly fun. I guess I can overlook playing as a male, in order to be a hitman.

Nothing will ever top blood boil

Nothing can beat that awesomeness.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

It's not really a blood and gore type game, but it is certainly a violent one, if that's your thing.

Violent friendly fun. I guess I can overlook playing as a male, in order to be a hitman.

And I think you can run it well since I believe your comp's spec is similar to CoF's (Radeon 9600s).

And I think you can run it well since I believe your comp's spec is similar to CoF's (Radeon 9600s).

Uh, my comp doesn't run it so well. Runs it, yes. But there's some slowdowns in rainy areas, and I'm running at a really small resolution, and even though my comp can handle AA there's this weird bug that makes textures turn transparent blue if I turn it on that I haven't been able to find a solution to yet.

I'll definitely be playing through it again after I upgrade.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Gareth Barry!  :lol:

Also: I want the real competition names damnit!  EURO Cup/EURO Vase just takes the piss.

PS: Nice skin you're using, sucky.  I wouldn't mind using it myself.

Gareth Barry is an absolute legend in FM. One of the best left wingers in the game. Crazy Aston Villla researchers.

Download the skin here

For the real competition names, kits etc search around here

Totally sweet and awesome, sucky. :p

Incidently, what's the funniest name you've encountered in your games? I remember "Potato" was pure genius in FM2005. Sadly, he seems to have been mashed come FM2006.

"Thankgod Amaefule" was of course a cult classic in CM 03/04, but you'll never beat the Belarus international from CM 01/02...

"Semen Burger."

manthing2.jpg

Totally sweet and awesome, sucky.  :blink:

Incidently, what's the funniest name you've encountered in your games? I remember  "Potato" was pure genius in FM2005.  Sadly, he seems to have been mashed come FM2006.

"Thankgod Amaefule" was of course a cult classic in CM 03/04, but you'll never beat the Belarus international from CM 01/02...

"Semen Burger."

I am totally sweet and awesome aren't I. :cool:

As for funny names, I've recently encountered "Scott Scott" playing for Scotland, although not really that funny is pretty cool. I think the funniest name I've seen would have to be a Japanese newgen in CM 02/03 called; "Sook-Mi C0ck.

I have fond memories of Potato in FM 05 as well, I actually bought him just so I could say I had someone called Potato in my squad. :D

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

"...oops"

:D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Is that Blood Money Bok?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Not actually playing this, but was cleaning out files and found this again. It was one of those free online action-rpg's and I and a friend played it a while. I loved this area where the monsters were penguins...the game had a strange sense of humor.

...hopefully I haven't posted it before.

post-11552-1152971404_thumb.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Not actually playing this, but was cleaning out files and found this again. It was one of those free online action-rpg's and I and a friend played it a while. I loved this area where the monsters were penguins...the game had a strange sense of humor.

...hopefully I haven't posted it before.

what the heaven and hell is that?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I think it was called Era of Faith (EoF). It went off-line a while ago - wasn't a very good game really - maps were just big squares populated with densely packed monsters etc - but it had some fun parts. And those penguins were pretty deadly. Luckily they were slow, you could outrun them. lol

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My Radeon 9600XT 128 runs it just fine in a more than satisfactory level of detail and no slowdowns to speak of. I don't even have a gig of RAM either.

The game is truly a marvel of code optimization.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.