Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

More what?  You talking about Double Agent? 

Is it actually supposed to be the last of the series?

I was talking about my post count. I was at 2,999 when I posted that.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Congratulations you've won this wonderful wood chipper... care to take a closer look?

post-13853-1150783455_thumb.jpg

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

But it uses the D3/Q4 engine, donnit? Looks way too good to be Hl2 :shifty:"

Im currently playing Dreamfall, and just to show you exactly what it looks like on my screen, here is a fullsize uncompresssed shot http://www.xn--holmstrm-t4a.net/pics/Dreamfall.png

You can see how theyve done the steam effect on the well, its a polygonal cylinder with a transparent animated texture, thats why you can see the edges of it so clearly :p

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It wasn't a riddle. It was a question! :))

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast