Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

lol, meta. :o

He's the flag bearer/commander/morale indicator I guess. Doesn't do any fighting; can't be attacked.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Was just cleaning up my computer when I found some old WoW screenshots... I had some real funny bugs one day. Clothes on females (only!) was missing for some reason.

My alt character was invisible, and wearing seemingly all items when viewed in the inventory (+ all hair/face combos).

post-4420-1162008998_thumb.jpgpost-4420-1162009020_thumb.jpg

Edited by Noceur

While I'm absolutely loving this new Casear, the Republic campaign is far too easy. I finished the 5th economic map (of 7) and I'm blowing through them like nothing. Still takes a little while for each map, by game design, but not much real challenge, even in terms of city-layout puzzle-like quandries or anything. Supposedly the Empire campaign gets a lot harder. I hope so. The next mission looks even easier. Only 2 more till the Empire...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm trying to make a huge population city. It's not about being pretty, but getting the highest population possible before the game crashes your computer from all the CPU cycles the sprites take up and such. Someone else has 52K on this map (it's the largest map currently available) before lag shut him down. I'm currently at about 19K, and with most of the fancy graphics turned off, no lag yet. I'm hoping I'll get closer to 80K. Hehehe. For reference, the screenshots show only about 1/5 of the available map size. Or something.

The other guy's was a lot more efficient than mine tho. And yes city-builders like to do things like this. :lol:

These won't mean anything to most people but I had fun making them so... :p

In C4, the 3 default 'plaza-road tiles' are really ugly, IMO. Thanks to this nifty dds convertor I can now make my own tiles and replace them. Yay.

It means something to me. Good stuff! :-

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

:-

Original Plaza #3 isn't too bad, but I like darker and gray colors better than cream. 1 & 2 were horrid tho - like very pastel/green/cream checkboard bathroom tiles.

Everyone who's played Caesar IV seems to be of the same opinion. I only use Plaza #3, myself.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: