What are you playing now...

Darque

Playing Lost Magic.

RTS/RPG on the DS.

I've just gotten some new training which has seriously expanded my list of spells. :)

I've also been capturing candidates for my little army. At the moment I'm using death fish and seedspitters.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Technology sucks. Newer technology, like drivers, should be backwords compatible so older games can run from it. Or so Computer 101 taught me in college.  :-

A very different CMPUT 101 course available in your school.

A bad thing about backwards compatibility is code bloat.

Edited by alanschu

I'm stuck on a tropical island looking for the Alatien in The Longest Journey.

Tiki-statues and dialing puzzles. Ugghhh.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

But still I remember that puzzle was quite logical. You just need to figure out which symbol means which statue and the turn them so they lead the signal from the statue in the scene with the stickmen to the sleeping man.

Dreamfall works now anyway, although Im thinking about saving it for the summer when Ill have more time to enjoy it. There no better time to enjoy a good game than a cool, summer night with the window open and the beverage of your choice.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

But still I remember that puzzle was quite logical. You just need to figure out which symbol means which statue and the turn them so they lead the signal from the statue in the scene with the stickmen to the sleeping man.

Thanks Kaf. I was wondering which was the "starting" statue. I've had to spoil a few puzzles and that always irks me so I put the island on hold.

The puzzle in the undersea cavern was probably the most annoying one. Stuff before that was fairly logical(rubber duck and paint mixer aside :"> ), but I was completely stuck on that. I even printed the symboled stones on paper and tried to find some kind of meaning while trying different combinations of stones and symbols. <_< That circle thing was fairly easy though(fish and bird, etc).

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Barry White makes me retch violently. :lol:

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Wizardry 8 over the weekend, because I'm too poor to buy a new game. :lol:

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Get Geometry Wars off Live Arcade.

Brilliant little game.

Hours of fun to be had with it.

Better than GRAW in my limited expeirience with it.

Edited by sucky

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Hook it up wirelessley you technological dinosaur you.

Cable, pfffffft.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Me and my friends were playing Soul Calibur 2 on the Gamecube today. Great fun! Just a bit annoying how easy it is to win when you choose the fastest character (usually some scantily clad girl) and go up against the biggest, meanest mo-fo in the game (usually with a gigantic axe or sword). Speed >>> Everything else. At least in our inexperienced gaming group.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Me and my friends were playing Soul Calibur 2 on the Gamecube today. Great fun! Just a bit annoying how easy it is to win when you choose the fastest character (usually some scantily clad girl) and go up against the biggest, meanest mo-fo in the game (usually with a gigantic axe or sword). Speed >>> Everything else. At least in our inexperienced gaming group.

isn't that usually a match of "doink doink doink doink BOOOOOOM doink doink doink..."?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.