Kotor2 Romance

In the little tiny romance you get in Kotor2 who was it with?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. In the little tiny romance you get in Kotor2 who was it with?

• Female w/Atton
    • Female w/Disciple
    • Male w/Visas
    • Male w/Handmaiden

As a girl Atton & Disciple got into a dog fight & I chose Atton (Cutscene I think was a glitch)

Could you please tell me more details about this? I played as a female 3 times and nothing like this ever came up... :thumbsup:

Well...they didn't exactly get into a "dogfight" (which isn't a fight between two males but rather a fight in the air). There was simply friction between the two. Atton would constantly shove Disciple off, etc. They were supposed to get into an actual fight at Malachor but I don't want to have to go into what happened there...

Oh. Did get the friction part and the differential between cueing the Mira "meditation envy?" :p scene. I was wondering about the "& I chose Atton" comment. I interpreted it as an in game choice.

Cound anyone tell me how to get to the Handmaiden "love scene"? I have played male character several times, yet I could not make her love me even though I had all the influence on her one could get, made her become a jedi (light and dark as well) and ignored Visas and Mira. What did I do wrong?

Cound anyone tell me how to get to the Handmaiden "love scene"? I have played male character several times, yet I could not make her love me even though I had all the influence on her one could get, made her become a jedi (light and dark as well) and ignored Visas and Mira. What did I do wrong?

I could be mistaken, but I believe the full extent of the romance with Handmaiden is:

• finding out about her past and parents specifically
  • getting all the info about Atris and Telos as it later pertains to the cutscenes at Telos Jedi Sewers Academy
  • info about her being ranked last Handmaiden and all that (not directly necessary but adds cohesion to the cutscene)
  • asking her her name at least once (again for cohesion)

then she, after Telos Jedi Irrigation System Academy plays out, she'll tell you her name and profess her devotion to you. IIRC ( :cool: :ph34r: ) don't think LS/DS has anything to do with it. Not even sure influence has anything to do with it. I played an as dark as dark can get Exile and he was really nasty-wasty to her and had tons of influence with Visas, and she still did the whole devotion thing. He even told her off for being weak and all that too :devil: (What a nasty little bugger.) And that is it for Handmaiden.

i personally thought that there was only love scenes in kotor1, but then i havent gone through with the characters to their full extent in k2

I consider the Visas and Exile (paraphrasing) "I want to look at you and see what Handmaiden sees when her heartbeat quickens..." dialogue to be romance. It's similar in a "final confession" way to KotoR. But KotoR II doesn't have the relationship building the original did. Plus, II was chopped up good (uh...bad) so the stuff they were gonna do went the way of Sleheyron, 'cept that was cut properly :-"

There really isn't those... All I know are from M 5 and they are cutted...

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Can someone please tell me how to activate the Atton/Exile scenes? I just can't seem to get it right!! :angry:

Which scenes are you talking about? If I am understanding you correctly; Atton flirts with Exile during Peragus but precious little thereafter. During his teaching you to play pazaak (Kreia spawned, not the usual "learn to play pazaak"), he comments on how Exile's mind'll be harder to read because (paraphrasing) "you'll be right here playing pazaak with me". IIRC, he gives Exile medpacks with slightly altered dialogue than with male Exile before Exile goes to the Jek'Jek'Tar. Also, there may be some interesting dialogue if he was the group leader on Dxun, but i'm not sure about that. And there is the comments he makes, which are quite funny, especially when paired up with Mira, when Disciple joins the party :blink: . Atton also speaks with Bao-Dur about Exile and in an ode to A New Hope, he asks him if he thinks she and he could... And if Exile had higher influence with Disciple than with Atton, that sets a Mira-Atton scene with a very funny Mira opening line "meditation envy?" :lol:

Oh, maybe you're asking about how to get Atton to talk with Exile as Revan and Carth or Revan and Bastila could converse. If that is the case, sorry, it ain't happening :o This game doesn't have that interaction basis. :( The only time dialogue comes up is with the pazaak teaching, the other pazaak teaching, and with his becoming a Jedi dialogue; eventhough on Peragus he said he'd be happy to tell ya his life story once you are all out of danger (ok, technically when you aren't being chased by assassin droids and Sith assassins). I may be missing a thing or two, but those are what i can remember.

As a girl Atton & Disciple got into a dog fight & I chose Atton (Cutscene I think was a glitch)

Could you please tell me more details about this? I played as a female 3 times and nothing like this ever came up... :)

Well...they didn't exactly get into a "dogfight" (which isn't a fight between two males but rather a fight in the air). There was simply friction between the two. Atton would constantly shove Disciple off, etc. They were supposed to get into an actual fight at Malachor but I don't want to have to go into what happened there...

They were... and they will once the Restoration Project is finished... spoiler!

An old screenshot. I wonder what will happen if you have good influence with Disciple and Atton?

Maybe Atton would suspect that the Exile likes Disciple more then him and you lose influence with Atton periodically.

An old screenshot. I wonder what will happen if you have good influence with Disciple and Atton?

Maybe Atton would suspect that the Exile likes Disciple more then him and you lose influence with Atton periodically.

Nope. Atton will fight Sion and then that will determine his final fate (if it's equal or above).

i only got 2 scenes dat could be considered even remotely romantic. the 1st if ur a female in peragus atton seems quite please dat u are in ur underwear and can't get enough of the half-naked interrogation. the other was before the telos battle with visas as a male. she says that she wants to look upon the oc as the handmaidin does. the screen goes black and it shows them meditating [as u can probably tell i was bitterly dissapointed that something else didn't happen]

Edited by Visas Marr is hot

i only got 2 scenes dat could be considered even remotely romantic. the 1st if ur a female in peragus atton seems quite please dat u are in ur underwear and can't get enough of the half-naked interrogation. the other was before the telos battle with visas as a male. she says that she wants to look upon the oc as the handmaidin does. the screen goes black and it shows them meditating [as u can probably tell i was bitterly dissapointed that something else didn't happen]

Handmaiden tellin' Exile her name and tellin' him she'll be loyal to him is intentioned to be romantic, i think.. Post Dantooine, Disciple tellin' Exile he stands with her out of his own choice and blah-bidy-blah is intentioned to be romantic as well. But in this game, most of the romance is more indirect. It is hinted at through party cutscenes and dialogue rather than Exile directly talkin' with "person X" about it directly. But there really isn't much going on in that respect. But that the party members interact with their unique perspectives and opinions on romancing with eachother was rather neat. Gave the feeling of them not being in a stupor/in stasis when not runnin' around killin' things with the protagonist. :-

Nope. Atton will fight Sion and then that will determine his final fate (if it's equal or above).

That seems to depend on whether the female Exile is LS or DS. I think the Atton vs. Disciple fight only occurs, if the female Exile is DS and has more influence with Disciple than Atton. A similar fight exists for the male DS Exile, where Handmaiden tries to kill Visas.

Not sure, but the Atton vs. Sion battle may only be a LSF option.

Handmaiden and atton. im surprised disciple got a vote. :lol:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Ok i get that people are talking about how to really get an Atton, Exile romance so when you leave the enclave after the jedi masters Die, or not(if you already killed them.) It's simple. In a way. First you CANNOT turn Disiphile,lol, into a jedi. Then get full influence w/Atton. & just be mean to Disiphile,lol.

Male w/Handmaiden. Visas is alright but Handmaiden is a hottie. If I played female and my choices were Atton or Disciple, I am afraid my Exile would turn gay or take an oath of celebacy.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

The white hair made her look old

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

unfortunatly, we have to deal with unique...

sniff... :'(

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"