Your favorite drink

Gabrielle

Beers from Europe are far superior than what is produced in America.

True :thumbsup:

Eh, depends on what you drink.

Sam Adams in several forms can, and has, gone toe to toe with most beers made anywhere.

Agreed. I was pleasantly surprised by the awesomeness of Sam Adams' Cherry Wheat Ale. I didn't think cherries and beer would go well together, but I should have known better. After all, Corona and lime is quite refreshing.

Also, my preferred drinking method for the very tasty Blue Moon Belgian Wheat Ale is to drink half and then drop an orange slice in the glass. It's like you just started a totally different beer! :D

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Danish beer ftw  :thumbsup: ... oh and I like Czech and German beer as well.  :D

Can't exactly say I've ever heard of Portuguese beer.

The two bigger brands are Sagres and Super Bock. Personally, other than Czech beer and Guiness I can't say I've ever found beer that I liked as much as the two portuguese brands. Oh, and Lapin Kulta was also pretty good. As for bad beers, American, Spanish and Swedish are the worst. Particularly Spendrups.

Funny sidenote: In Portugal, a lot of people swear by either Sagres or Super Bock, and won't touch the brand they don't like. Anyway, my mom once did a market survey on beer and found out that nearly everyone who was dedicated to one of the beer brands, actually couldn't distinguish one brand from the other when doing a blind test.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Well I actually didn't know any Swedish brands either, they're obviously much more into making cars, which we on the other hand, aren't.

Having lived in Sweden, surely you must've crossed

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Well I actually didn't know any Swedish brands either, they're obviously much more into making cars, which we on the other hand, aren't.

Having lived in Sweden, surely you must've crossed

Heja Sverige!!

the two best beers on the planet are odell's 90 schilling and bristol brewing's laughing lab. both are scottish ales hand crafted in colorado (laughing lab is brewed in colorado springs, btw).

otherwise, it is bacardi and coke all day. i'll be having my share tonight, btw.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I don't know. The one time I was in Norway I didn't have any beer.

Too expensive right?

I was just too busy skiing. :lol:

Heja Sverige!!

Nozz-A-La... :lol:

Oh well, Coca Cola

I love limonades, especially cokes and best of those is One and True Coca Cola

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

the two best beers on the planet are odell's 90 schilling and bristol brewing's laughing lab.  both are scottish ales hand crafted in colorado (laughing lab is brewed in colorado springs, btw).

otherwise, it is bacardi and coke all day.  i'll be having my share tonight, btw.

taks

Are any Scottish ales mass-produced in the states? If so, are they any good? I got hooked on one at the local brewpub (they just called it "Scottish Ale") in my old town, and since I've moved I haven't found anything like it.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Gin, bingara, and lime juice.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.