Why do you hate YOUR country

Meshugger

Disputes - international:

various groups in Finland advocate restoration of Karelia and other areas ceded to the Soviet Union, but the Finnish Government asserts no territorial demands

Various groups as in couple of drunkards.

There are some people who aren't drunk in Finland?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I would politely remind you gentlemen not to post in languages we can't spy on like malevolent spiders, and crush ruthlessly beneath our heels.

In my case this means you are welcome to post in English, Spanish, Thai, and Zulu. But try to keep the irregular verbs down.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Do you wesh mee to post ze translazion?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh, it doesn't. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Don't worry, I think they bought it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It looks like it. (we really don't drink THAT much anyway) >_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Because it touches America? And you've got to feel sorry for the Canadians. At least we have the English Channel seperating us from the French; they've got them in their country.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Yeah? What do the women sound like? Because French women sound pretty damn sexy.

If you've never seen Quebec women in your life(you probly have though, this being internet and all...) you are in for a treat. You won't give a crap about what they speak. :D

Montreal, I hear, has some of the best strippers this side of Vegas.

I was considering looking into it for my buddies bachelor party