Why do you hate YOUR country

Meshugger

I wasn't talking about strippers. I was talking about the "normal" women. They have this great "Girl next Door" thing going on which is just so irresistible.

No, surrrrrrrrre you wern't ::wink:: ::wink::

So these "normal" girls have a "girl next door" thing going huh?

sassy

Or you're such a perv. :lol:

They're just beautiful, in a non supermodel/stripper way.

they compared Bush's faces to monkey faces... there were 5 way too stupid for any monkey to do...

PS: the p

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

he sent canadian troops in afghanistan to do...? help? yeah right...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

oh... well, so far he IS better then the liberals. though thats not too hard to beat...

I like my country (Canada), every nook and cranny of it. However, I hate the politicans. For example, I really dislike the current Prime Minister Harper.

Why?

His corruption has not yet been proven, contrary to the liberals. Or would you rather have the PQ in power?

Because he has already ignored most of what he said he wouldn't do during the election.

He wants an elected senate so he appointed a friend to the senate.

He is against unelected ministers so he appointed the above person to his cabinet.

He raised hell over Belinda Stronach crossing the floor so he did the same thing with David Emerson.

That's all I can recall off the top of my head but there are other things that I'm sure I could come up with. <_<

Because he has already ignored most of what he said he wouldn't do during the election.

He is against unelected ministers so he appointed the above person to his cabinet.

He raised hell over Belinda Stronach crossing the floor so he did the same thing with David Emerson.

That's all I can recall off the top of my head but there are other things that I'm sure I could come up with. <_<

Asking a politician to keep his promises is like asking Luke Skywalker to stop whining.

WoW! Good thing they are America's little puppets.

What's Canada? :ermm:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Asking a politician to keep his promises is like asking Luke Skywalker to stop whining.

Maybe so, but one would hope that he would wait more than a couple days before doing a 180. Besides, when your promises are all about ethics I would hope that you have some yourself...

What's Canada? :huh:

this is what i hate about canada. half of everyone in USA doesn't know we exist.

and yes, we have soldiers... but not that many.

we got dual citizenship.

we hate the USA 'cause we sees so many Americans, having never lived for any length o' time in another country, is so willing to accept the foreigner and media spin that insists that the USA is a terribly racist and oppressive regime... compared to the friendly and enlightend nations o' europe. bah.

we hates the land of our birth 'cause Gromnir's peoples has fully embraced a culture of defeat. we is incapable of doing little more than complain 'bout the raw deal we gots... though we occasionally lash out over some stoopid minor issue 'stead of trying to deal with education, infrastructure and health care issues.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

What's Canada? ;)

this is what i hate about canada. half of everyone in USA doesn't know we exist.

I was being sarcastic. I'm not an American either. I'm a Brit. I know full well where Canada is and what it is. A colony that asked for its independence rather than declare war with a red maple leaf on white for it's flag. :):wub:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

What's Canada? :(

I was being sarcastic. I'm not an American either. I'm a Brit. I know full well where Canada is and what it is. A colony that asked for its independence rather than declare war with a red maple leaf on white for it's flag. :lol::wub:

:huh:

Canada is still a british colony. We pay tribute to the Queen every year and we just appointed a new General Governor.