KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

2) Hooded robes and customizable lightsaber hilts (Yes, yes, it has been said pretty often and it is not to difficult to bring this in).

I don't really care for many of your points but I must say, I do hope ^^^ in particular is omitted from any forthcoming sequel just to spite you all. I've had it up to here* with all your oversized hoods and customisable Jedi paraphernalia.

*Forehead.

2) Hooded robes and customizable lightsaber hilts (Yes, yes, it has been said pretty often and it is not to difficult to bring this in).

I don't really care for many of your points but I must say, I do hope ^^^ in particular is omitted from any forthcoming sequel just to spite you all. I've had it up to here* with all your oversized hoods and customisable Jedi paraphernalia.

*Forehead.

I agree, the focus should be the story and not on such trivial crap

*Forehead.

Yeah... Then we wouldn't get posts that moan about such things either... Or even posts that moan about posts that moan...

Off course the story is the most important factor. And at least some of us are making storyline proposals. (Me too). And if you read my post right, there are some things in it which is to a certain extent about the story.

No 1) Is that about the story or what?

No 3) Do you want to visit many old planets again in Kotor III? Dantooine and Korriban again.

How about no 4) To get a good story, you should take plenty of time.

No 6) If you turn a character into a Jedi it could make a difference later on (like it did with the Handmaiden).

No 7 then) I would like to see the ship again, it's about the story.

Or are these reactions just based on one line I made about hooded robes and customizable lightsaber hilts?

Well, I am sorry that I sound so defensive with this but then I hope you would next time explain this in a bit more constructive way. Complaining about others posts is so easy. Look at what most people do here?

They either make a one line suggestion or they complain about each others posts.

Sorry but it makes me a bit desperate when I read three reactions which I see as targeted against me!

Edited by hawk

Master Vandar lives!

*Forehead.

Yeah... Then we wouldn't get posts that moan about such things either... Or even posts that moan about posts that moan...

I think that hooded robes could be used to hide your face. This could be useful on some quests or on some planets in order to avoid conflict. It

What does the platform have to do with it? It all depends on if the game engine can do it. Obviously the one that Kotor uses can not do it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Expect it to pick up many years after Knights II with an entirely new cast of characters and even more force powers. Shifting your character between light and dark will also have a much more significant impact on the game.

if that is true, then I suspect K3 will not be the epic trilogy wrapper-upper that many of us were hoping for....chances are, the KOTOR comic will wrap up the present story arch and this game will have a brand new storyline.

Where was this?

EDIT: Nevermind.  But why the heck does it always have to take place many years after the predecessor?  Sheesh, all the original characters will be old by then.

the interview Bastila was referring to.

I know what you mean...we need to be able to PARTICIPATE in a WAR once in a while, not just help clean up the mess.

do you think xbox360 would be capable of the hooded robes feature?

It can be done on the xbox. What I'd like to see is cloth simulation, I've been playing KOTOR recently and man did those 'robes' look like crap I'd like to see them improve even further. I challenge you however is eventually going to do the next game if it ever gets the green light!

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Bastila Skywalker:

Your signiture is stupid. If you think Microsoft cares that you don't buy a 360, then you are stupid too.

I suggest you change your rude post now. I will put whatever I like in my siggy thankyou, if you don't like it block it out. :angry: