KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Bastila Skywalker:

Your signiture is stupid. If you think Microsoft cares that you don't buy a 360, then you are stupid too.

I suggest you change your rude post now. I will put whatever I like in my siggy thankyou, if you don't like it block it out. :angry:

There is a reason why there is an option "Ignore user" in your control panel. It's much more polite to switch that on then telling people they are stupid.

Master Vandar lives!

seeing a hooded exile or Revan or a new PC Jedi attacking their enemies with their lightsabers would be so cool. It would be more Star Warsy like. You know how when you see Anakin in ROTS attacking his enemies on Mustafar with his hood on? Now thats how I want it in KoTOR III, it just seems to be more Jedi like with Jedi wearing their hoods while fighting. Only if the company who might make Kotor III would be capable of doing it.

(Hooded) robes could give some bonuses (like stronger defense or better blaster deflection), when fighting against enemies with ranged weapons, while making your pc weaker, when fighting against a foe with a lightsaber. That could be a good reason for taking your robe off, before fighting with another Force user, like all the Jedi and Sith did in the movies.

My vision of KotOR III hasn't changed since the previous threads, thus

This is the way i want it:

At this year's E3, we see a MS representative stating that MS will focus more on RPG's than the last console iteration. Then, he hands the microphone to a Lucasarts employee (Mike Gallo, if he's still there), who's stating "Well, this title doesn't need any further explanation, lets just roll the trailer now, shall we?"

After the regular Lucasarts and Obsidian logo's, the trailer begins.

The trailer will first show a much more detailed Bastila stating the following to the camera "Revan hasn't yet been found, and after him(her) several of the former high command has dissappeared, including his(her) highest ranking general". Then the camera pans to the Jedi Counsil at Coruscant stating the obvious "Most conserning"-looks and talks.

A new scene including Admiral Carth talking to the Disciple over a hologram. Carth asks "What's the situation on Dxun?". The Disciple (with Handmaiden and Mira in the background in Jedi Robes), answers: "The Mandalorians are at an alarming rate regrouping under their Mandalore Ordo. Their numbers are now tens of thousands and steadily rising with a fleet of considerable size. But there's one thing..."

- "What is it?", ask Carth.

- "Their fleet isn't regrouping in a formation towards the core worlds, or even the outher rim. It's almost like they're fortifying against the unknown regions", answers the Disciple.

- "Exile....", Carth mutters.

- "I beg your pardon?", asks the Disciple.

- "Nothing, over and out".

The text "The Final battle is near" and "Where will you stand?" comes up. After that, the scene takes place on Tatooine, where a younger boy/girl (the main character) sees a ship land in the horizon. Two figures emerges in the distant and later, one can now indentify by their appereance that it's two well-known droids. "Take us to the nearest Republic officer, meatbag. We have a message from my master" and a "Bee-oooop-dwoooo" for comic value.

Back to Bastila, stating: "As long as their fates are not known, i fear that republic might face a force beyond what happened during the Mandalorian wars".

*The tune "The Sith" from KotOR I OST starts*

Now the camera just shows a lightsaber. Panning out, a black robe. Panning even more out, it's Revan in his/her black suit. Panning even further, you can see Revan with the Exile(face covered with the mask that Nihilus once had) on a battlecruiser bridge, looking at the depths of space.

End with a "coming in 2007"

All graphics done with the unreal engine 3.0.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guest The Architect

At this year's E3, we see a MS representative stating that MS will focus more on RPG's than the last console iteration. Then, he hands the microphone to a Lucasarts employee (Mike Gallo, if he's still there), who's stating "Well, this title doesn't need any further explanation, lets just roll the trailer now, shall we?"

The trailer will first show a much more detailed Bastila stating the following to the camera "Revan hasn't yet been found, and after him(her) several of the former high command has dissappeared, including his(her) highest ranking general". Then the camera pans to the Jedi Counsil at Coruscant stating the obvious "Most conserning"-looks and talks.

A new scene including Admiral Carth talking to the Disciple over a hologram. Carth asks "What's the situation on Dxun?". The Disciple (with Handmaiden and Mira in the background in Jedi Robes), answers: "The Mandalorians are at an alarming rate regrouping under their Mandalore Ordo. Their numbers are now tens of thousands and steadily rising with a fleet of considerable size. But there's one thing..."

- "Their fleet isn't regrouping in a formation towards the core worlds, or even the outher rim. It's almost like they're fortifying against the unknown regions", answers the Disciple.

The text "The Final battle is near" and "Where will you stand?" comes up. After that, the scene takes place on Tatooine, where a younger boy/girl (the main character) sees a ship land in the horizon. Two figures emerges in the distant and later, one can now indentify by their appereance that it's two well-known droids. "Take us to the nearest Republic officer, meatbag. We have a message from my master" and a "Bee-oooop-dwoooo" for comic value.

Back to Bastila, stating: "As long as their fates are not known, i fear that republic might face a force beyond what happened during the Mandalorian wars".

Now the camera just shows a lightsaber. Panning out, a black robe. Panning even more out, it's Revan in his/her black suit. Panning even further, you can see Revan with the Exile(face covered with the mask that Nihilus once had) on a battlecruiser bridge, looking at the depths of space.

I said I'd never post on the K3 Ideas and Suggestions Forum Topic again but I guess I was wrong. I'm back. Meshugger, no offence but your storyline is based on a LS Revan and LS Exile and WOULD NOT WORK. Why? Because what about us darksiders? Also, it is not impossible to make a storyline for K3 that covers all gender and alignment combo's of Revan and the Exile, Obsidian did it with Revan and I think they handled it perfectly. But I have to say, I get really pissed off when I see K3 storyline proposals on the Internet that are based on fixed LS Revan's and LS Exile's and have Revan and/or the Exile as the main characters instead of a new main character. This is where I hope Obsidian do K3 if they make one. They have excellent, creative writers, I hope no one else does K3 becauseI reckon it will be narrow-minded garbage.

If K3 is made then I pray for one thing. To be able to CHOOSE what gender and alignment Revan and the Exile were. I think I'm not alone here and I SHOULD NOT be alone on this issue. They shouldn't make K3 if you cannot do this. Also, it pisses me off when people say Carth should have a big role in K3? NO! Only if Revan is set as LS, otherwise, he's dead.

Edited by The Architect

I said I'd never post on the K3 Ideas and Suggestions Forum Topic again but I guess I was wrong. I'm back. Meshugger, no offence but your storyline is based on a LS Revan and LS Exile and WOULD NOT WORK. Why? Because what about us darksiders? Also, it is not impossible to make a storyline for K3 that covers all gender and alignment combo's of Revan and the Exile, Obsidian did it with Revan and I think they handled it perfectly. But I have to say, I get really pissed off when I see K3 storyline proposals on the Internet that are based on fixed LS Revan's and LS Exile's and have Revan and/or the Exile as the main characters instead of a new main character. This is where I hope Obsidian do K3 if they make one. They have excellent, creative writers, I hope no one else does K3 becauseI reckon it will be narrow-minded garbage.

If K3 is made then I pray for one thing. To be able to CHOOSE what gender and alignment Revan and the Exile were. I think I'm not alone here and I SHOULD NOT be alone on this issue. They shouldn't make K3 if you cannot do this. Also, it pisses me off when people say Carth should have a big role in K3? NO! Only if Revan is set as LS, otherwise, he's dead.

Now, now, let's not get too hasty here, shall we? I respect your seriousness in this subject, but this is just loose framework that i thought of in 5 minutes. Carth can be changed to any admiral, and Bastila can be changed to Visas and it would still fit with a DS storyline :)

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hi everyone , i'm new to this forum ^^ , hm.. i would suggest although i dunno whether when will it take place.. , maybe a sneak preview of the young Yoda , or Darth plaguis (just a suggestion). Since Vandar was Killed. And some of us are pretty intresting to find out how plaguis come along.

Other then that maybe they should make the exile going to the unknown region and then found revan there and maybe the others , then they merge with the current members and the old members to contiune the journey in defeating the sith.

A rebuilding of the Jedi would be good on coruscant or datooine.

More discovery on planet naboo or alderaan or other starwars planet shown like corellia, mon calamari, ord mantell or the dusty Taris (after bombardment) if possible. (meaning some quest on the planet). Maybe going to llum to collect lightsaber crystals?

If possible , having some quest in coruscant which includes in the jedi temple (if possbile) at least having a view during the early days of the republic in coruscant.

That will trigger our curious.

Now, now, let's not get too hasty here, shall we? I respect your seriousness in this subject, but this is just loose framework that i thought of in 5 minutes. Carth can be changed to any admiral, and Bastila can be changed to Visas  and it would still fit with a DS storyline :)

Well, that wouldn't work either. I admire your effort to put a story in place in 5 minutes but I guess even the most professional writer cannot make a storyline in less then a week.

My opinion, (I made a storyline proposal to) is that you could set alignment and appearance, class etc. (practically everything) about our previous characters but "force" an alignment during for the course of the game. Say, you set Revan as DS in Kotor I and he/she will appear as LS in Kotor III because of some event that took place in the unknown regions. See what I mean?

It would save a lot of time for the dev's to make adjustments according to alignment and it will give us the opportunity to make "our Revan's and Exile's". And then have the opportunity to get our DS Revan's fall again and to possibly redeem our LS Exile's (In my story, the Exile will fall to the DS even when he/she was LS in Kotor II).

Master Vandar lives!

Guest The Architect

Well all I can say is that if they want to resolve the Revan/Exile gender and alignment combo they could restrict it to three scenario's with your K3 main character regarding who you work for...

(LS Revan + LS Exile) = Jedi Order

(DS Revan + DS Exile) = Sith Order

(LS Revan + DS Exile) or (DS Revan + LS Exile) = Grey Order

The New Jedi Order is located on Coruscant...

The New Sith Empire is located on Korriban...

The New Grey Order is located on Dxun...

Or at least something along these lines anyway. Also, Revan and the Exile should still be in the unknown regions during the events of K3, they should appear towards the climax of the game and you should be able to set their gender, alignment, appearence, class, lightsaber type and colour. You should go a new main character in K3, you should be a force-sensitive born in the outer-rim/unknown regions, Bastila Shan should be your master in K3 and the game should be about you and your companions uniting the galaxy under one banner and forming an army to journey to the unknown regions and assist Revan and the Exile in their war against the True Sith Empire.

i know u guys either don't want Zandar to die , me too also would like him not to die but is just only 0.999 pct he's alive unless u can state that he either used a decoy to go there to meet wif the other if he sense that Darth Nhlius will kill them but that's not possible. Or He escape by using all his force power to protect himself? but i dun think a jedi would be so selfish. but i really hope zandar would make a come back to KOTOR 3 if possible. but not in ghost form since onli a ghost form can be made after qui gon made a comeback at ep3.

Suggestions like what about the legendary Yendar Platis? maybe they should include it in there?

Darth Bane?

hmm.. wondering when will it take place whether 1,000 years before the phantom menace or 2 ,000 years...

what The Architect say sounds nice but what if we can recruit young jedi when u are in the lightside and recruit the sith when you are in the darkside but they dun follow u around the journey, they will be ask to go to jedi temple or korriban to do the training.

hm... maybe we can include some preview on the trade federations interfering or just pass by ? since it's before the phantom menace (this time not viceory Gunray since we dunno where is he). lol

maybe the intro of about Kyber Crystal which the sith used to make their lightsaber more powerful?

other then this i hope there is more jedi robes to wear

more races to be , like a yoda species , or zabari in the starting (hope so onli)

i hope my suggestions are not rubbish to u guys :)

maybe the intro of about  Kyber Crystal which the sith used to make their lightsaber more powerful?

Isn't Kyber Crystal SS crap? :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

but not in ghost form since onli a ghost form can be made after qui gon made a comeback at ep3. 

Force ghosts are not unheard of in the KotOR era. We even saw Ajunta Pall's force ghost in K1, so that's no problem.

It's true that this was a lost power by the movies-era, but note that KotOR is set in the distant past - almost 4000 years before, when the knowledge would still be known.

Darth Bane?

hmm.. wondering when will it take place whether 1,000 years before the phantom menace or 2 ,000 years...

Darth Bane is part of the Jedi vs. Sith plot (brrr...) so this is way before his time.

No, I'll still voice support for the ideas I've posted before - I want to play a jedi padawan who begins on Coruscant.

Revan and Exile I'd both set to DS. This is in part due to how the Exile met Revan and himself in the tomb on Korriban in K2 (after seeing Malak recruit jedi for the Mandaloran Wars and himself leading an attack on Dxun, i.e., the past, and confronting all his companions, i.e., the present), and the visions both had dark side mastery.

But you should go to the unknown regions and find Revan and Exile, yes. I want to see Ziost too, for example.

Upon request, i'll fill in with my version:

The game starts on a desolate planet, let's take Tatooine for the sake of the argument, where a person at the age of 18-22 (you select the gender) is minding its own business at dunes. The camera shows a ship, or even the Ebon Hawk, landing in the far distant horizon. Our main character goes out to check it out and finds two droids, well known from the previous KotOR's, emerging from the ship. The big red one with an attitude demands that you will take them to the nearest Republic officer, and the other just gives beeps or boops (our character should not know droid-speak...yet). After a failed inquiry (you get to know no information from the droids aside from some insults, referring to meat-bags), you drop them of at local settlement, where they find some transport to the admiral of local fleet. The red droid wants you to keep watch over their spaceship while they're gone. Having nothing better to do, you agree.

Later in the evening, at you familys house, your little brother wants a goodnight-story of Revan. From here, you can tell if it went DS/LS and if Revan was male/female. In the middle of the night, you hear blaster-shots coming from the ship. You go up, grab your blaster-rifle, and see that some mercenaries are trying get into ship by force. You try to ask them what the big deal is, but they immidiately attack you. But since you are force-sensitive, you win, to your own suprise easily, leaving them all dead. You decide to stay and watch over the ship the rest of the night. In the morning, a platoon of republican troops arrive with the commander outraged. It seems as they were on a shortage men, and hired some mercenaries to guard it. You try to explain that they didn't followed their orders, but the commander takes you to anchorhead(or any bigger settlement with a spaceport) for an inquiry.

While in prison, you share the cell with another person, charged for something minor such as dancing naked and drunk at the middle of the street. He asks you your name, and asks if your father served at the re-building of Telos. As it turns out, both he and your father served there during the attack of Nihilus, and both retired because of the wounds inflicted. He then proceeds to asks about the Exile and the conversation should go something like this.

The prisoner: "You heard about the Exiled Jedi who almost single-handedly saved Telos a few years ago? You know, where your father and i was stationed at the time".

You: "Some parts of it, i was just a teenager then, but i heard from my father, that he even got some orders from the Exile directly."

Prisoner: "Yeah, but he never told anything about the appearance or bahaviour of the Exile. It didn't matter much then, but i heard later that the Exile and the crew dissapeared".

You: "Well, my father didn't know where the Exile went, but i remember him saying that..."

From here you answer something in the vein of "He/She was ruthless and didn't seem to care about the others" or "He/She acted like a Jedi should, my father couldn't understand why He/She was exiled in the first place". Thus, now the gender of the Exile and Revan and their alignments are set. Later, during the trial, the judge is suprised by your combat abilities, but after the matter is cleared, it turns out that you have to go to Coruscant, because some people want to give you their thanks. Being young and adventurous, you agree.

Fast-forward to the ship traveling to Coruscant. The shipped is attacked by some pirates, spacebandits or whatever you may call them, but you have to fight again. This time, a Jedi is at the ship and feels that "you're strong in the force" or something like that. After beating them up, the Jedi asks about your upbringing, your business to Coruscant and so on. Depending on your answers earlier, this can either be Juhani/Bao-Dur or just some regular expendable nameless Jedi.

You arrive to Coruscant and you are suprised (yeah, right!) that the Jedi counsil are the ones who would like to thank you. Here you meet the droids, and even Bastila if you've set your priorities right. It seems as the droids had a message from Revan and the Exile, telling about the republic has to be ready for the imminent threat. In order to make my story to make some sense, i have to go Kreia-style: Revan and the Exile had to do evil things in order to able to fight evil. Thus, even if your Revan was DS at the end of KotOR, he/she got their memories back and understood that the evil they undertook was necessary. Even the Exile agrees and says, that he/she regrets the losses of those who suffered, but he/she NOW realizes that it was for greater good.

(This lousy try makes somewhat sense if the Exile was LS. If DS, then he trained some people in the dark side of the force, and later met up with Revan to find out the truth.)

Due to situation, the counsil agrees to train you in the force in order to help you to fight this "unknown threat". After some basic training, you can do some missions around Coruscant. When you become Padawan, you can now go with your master(a new NPC!) around the Outer Rim freely (flying in the Ebon Hawk), searching for clues. Let's say that there's 4 different planets that you can visit. From here you can start deciding on which path you shall take (DS/LS). You will assemble your party gradually during your visits. This time, the mandalorians are on the republic's side under Mandalore Ordo, which you will meet. He will answer some questions about Revan/The Exile and you can do some missions for him. Later, HK-47 shows up, and you can do some missions involving his personal droid-army of HK-50(this will probably the comedic part of the game). When all the planets are visited, quests done and so on, you will report about it back to Coruscant.

On your way back, a weird-designed ship(OMG! OMG! tr00 Sith!) highjacks you and your party. It's mission-time a l

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

(Not necessarily pertaining to the above post) I wonder what the text crawl will read...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Well it's atleast an attempt to cater most of things :(

I got to say that it is quiet an all right attempt. And I like it that it's build around a story in which you get to play a new character (can we play as a different species, please).

It's also good that Revan and the Exile have a fixed alignment during the game and that they don't play that kind of a big role in the events. This should enable the devs to let them alive allthough I think there should be a very good reason why both Revan and the Exile are DS because at least at the end, they represent the LS but I think we could trust the pro story writers to make good reasons. I just don't like it that some people tend to say that the DS is stronger, because really the LS is much stronger then the DS. With the LS you can protect yourself against any attack a Dark Jedi makes. The Dark side hasn't got many defenses.

Anyway, I like the story.

Just a pity that you cannot win in the DS ending. If this is the story I want to kill Revan and the Exile :) when I am DS.

Well, anyway. Good story. Keep it up.

Master Vandar lives!

that's a nice story u have there kinda of interesting to me ^^ hm...maybe adding some little things which might help i hope? some things like able to recruit young jedis during ur journey, maybe stay in the jedi temple for more training to be come a jedi master?

like what u say there is a attachment trainning with a master during ur journey. (hope this would be good if added in the story but any way is just a suggestions so i hope u dun mind)

Force ghosts are not unheard of in the KotOR era. We even saw Ajunta Pall's force ghost in K1, so that's no problem.

It's true that this was a lost power by the movies-era, but note that KotOR is set in the distant past - almost 4000 years before, when the knowledge would still be known.

That could work I guess but I think we could build in a Little Green Jedi in the game. No one ever said that there wouldn't be more of this species in the Kotor time. Okay, I know some of you wouldn't like to see Vandar back in the game since he would most likely be dead but then, why not bring in another LGJ (as an NPC, I guess it's a bit strange to talk to all those giants in the universe as a PC. Apart from the Jedi I think no one ever takes you seriously either. Must be frustrating.)

No, I'll still voice support for the ideas I've posted before - I want to play a jedi padawan who begins on Coruscant.

Revan and Exile I'd both set to DS. This is in part due to how the Exile met Revan and himself in the tomb on Korriban in K2 (after seeing Malak recruit jedi for the Mandaloran Wars and himself leading an attack on Dxun, i.e., the past, and confronting all his companions, i.e., the present), and the visions both had dark side mastery.

But you should go to the unknown regions and find Revan and Exile, yes. I want to see Ziost too, for example.

Now, I haven't thought about the thing in the tomb. All right. It does make sense actually.

Master Vandar lives!

That could work I guess but I think we could build in a Little Green Jedi in the game. No one ever said that there wouldn't be more of this species in the Kotor time. Okay, I know some of you wouldn't like to see Vandar back in the game since he would most likely be dead but then, why not bring in another LGJ (as an NPC, I guess it's a bit strange to talk to all those giants in the universe as a PC. Apart from the Jedi I think no one ever takes you seriously either. Must be frustrating.)

My only problem with Vandar was that we're consistently told that he's dead. I have no problem with a little green (or whatever color) Yoda-species guy. In fact, I'd welcome one as a companion who has the emerging wisdom of Yoda or Vandar, but is a bit younger and not quite so experienced. That could be fun.

Just what is this species that Yoda, Vandar, and Yaddle belong to? Hmmm, is it just me or have we never seen what jawas really look like...... :):-

I think the Vandars and Yodas should be few and far between...

If you ask me, if Revan and the Exile were DSers, I think that that should happen during the UR, and not before (like while the LS endings would be considered canon, they ended up being twisted by the DS thanks to the True Sith)

But either way, I want to see them in K3, no mentioning their name a million times (as seen in K2). And can we also cut the beginning sacrifice (Trask, Kreia)? It's gotten a little old now

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

i forgot when Kotor 3 will taken place but if it's possible near to phantom menace around 750 years or so...maybe we can include the young yoda since he say he witness the rise and fall of the darkside and the empire. if it doesn't take place near there ...

What hawk say "we can build a little green jedi" why not? i'm sure yoda's species aren't just Yaddle , Zandar and himself (yoda) but if i remember properly there's a yoda species jedi with 6 arm called Yendar Platis? (preferly i would like to see how does this jedi looks like lol) but it's just a suggestion to the creator. any new yoda species would interest me ^^ Since what Jediphile says what species are they ..... i would onli think ...only GL knows the answer to it not others.

My Ideas on K3:

1. Plantes involved: Coruscant or Corellia, 1 planet from K2 possibly Telos or Nar Shardaa, A new Space Station concept, at least 1 planet we've heard of but haven't seen before, 1 planet we've seen in games from other genres, 1 planet we've never heard of, 1 planet from the films transitioned to the game and 1 planet from the first game possibly Rakatan world or Manaan.

2. Timeline: 2 years after K2 events.

3. Plot: Rebuilding of the Jedi Order.

4. Plot: Rebuilding the Jedi Order. Jedi Exile from K2 is the Main Villain. ( Here's how. The canonical story for K2 could be bad. Exile defeats the sith lords and takes the throne of the Korriban sith empire although player has choice whether or not Atris was spared. Carth helps hide Bastila from the rest of the sith. Bastila redeems Atris if spared. Together with Atris or alone with Carth, Bastila Finds a Force Sensitive teenager, possibly 14 yrs old[Main PC]. The Player gets to, not only make choices that effect everyone, but the player also gets to shape his character physically as he grows older. Species choice should also be an option even if it's a choice between only 5 species[Humans included] as well as Joining Jedi/sith order or not being a Jedi at all [Other prestige classes available such as Bounty Hunter]. Somewhere in the middle of the Story, Revan should Return. Not fully a beast like he should turn out to be, but only leveled up to a certain point. Maybe since his "search for the true sith" wasn't as eventful as he had thought, he hadn't been able to really keep his skills and use of the force honed. Player's character makeup from previous 2 games should determine outcome of characters' abilities in this game. Gender and Appearance for both though, should be pre-determined by Game designers. When Revan returns he becomes a PC. He should also be the Head of the Jedi order at that time if and when it is Re-established.

5. Characters: Main character, Bastila, Carth, Hk-47, T3-M4, Revan, Bao-dur[player finds out that Bao-dur abandoned the "General" when he fell to the darkside], Brianna [see "Bao-dur"], Zaalbar [After he finds out about Revan's return he joins the squad and renews his life-debt], Mission [Cameo], Disciple [Cameo], Atris [Choice], Two new characters possibly force sensitives picked up along the way that player can train into Jedi, and 1 or 2 characters that are based upon choice of Gender or Alignment.

6. Villains: Exile, Atton [trained as a Dark Jedi, Player has a choice of either saving him or killing him], Visas Marr [see "Atton"], Hanharr [Hunting Main party with some sith soldiers for the Exile], Goto [ the real goto, not the droid], Two Huge new characters possibly one sith as Exile's peer, partner or apprentice, and the other as a Elite fighter such as a Echani specialist, Bounty Hunter or Genohardan Leader.

7. Ships: Ebon Hawk, [Player should have a choice from a list of ships as to which type of ship they want, recommended: not all freighters] Some Unique ships identified with certain characters, such as the Exiles ship.

8. Vehicles: There should also be more at least one battle involving huge vehicles. One aspect of StarWars that everybody loves is the large scale planetary battles.

9.Organizations: Jedi [Duh], Republic army, the Sith [should have more of a downscaled presence compared to the other two, just a little bit], Genohardan [The way K1 set up this organization and it's secrecy along with it being a "driving force of the Galaxy" is perfect for making them a Major if not the Major Obstacle in The Heroes way], The exchange [definitly downscale this one. we don't want it to get worn out for a possible K4 and K5 appearance], Czerka and a Competitor of Czerka, possibly a pre-rendering of one of the CIS corporations.

10. Overall: Make it Starwars! I loved Both games, but the one thing K1 has over K2, is it felt like you were making your own starwars movie. K2 just felt like you were playin a game. And Definitly have a randomize enemy respawn system like K1, not level limit like K2. More Drama and way more Space Action, possibly assaulting a Capital ship or something[space fighting and boarding].