What are you playing now....

Darque

I need a new game.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Left Morrowind again. Playing Half-life 2.

Just reached Black Mesa East. Damn, that air buggy thing was fun

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Mirrorwind is he reason I'm not playing any video games right now. I have been scarred for life.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't have a PC able to play it on, or an X-Box 360.

You are a genius.

To Command is to CONQUER And to Conquer Is to COMMAND SO Remember Command and Conquer ALL enmys

Still Drakengard II. It's the game that never ends. What I thought was going to be the end was one of those "false" endings that JRPGs are known for.

Not that it would have made a bad end at all. But now the game has taken a new unexpected twist.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I'm still playing Fight Night Round 3. This time around I created a welterweight southpaw who uses the Philly Crab Shell defense, which is great for counter punching. It's going a lot smoother than last time around.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Captured the Ace of Diamonds a couple of days ago. It was sort of funny, he was easier to catch than some of his subordinates. I've put that aside for now though, and have started playing through Disgaea again. I plan to alternate between them until my copy of Subsistence arrives.

thanx!

(on topic, I'm now playing hearts while writing this... :p )

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Oh I'm playing Onimusha 3. It's rather good. It's a bit like Resident Evil without the survival bit (since you have melee weapons).

I wish they had kept the voices in the original languages though.

Still have two more endings for Drakengard II (but I'll do those another time since you have to replay the game each time).

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]