TRAYA VS SIDIOUS

Traya, of course. She'd bore everyone to sleep and then force drain them. Either that, or send so many padawans/jedi knights into psychotic rages from her constant nagging, they'd all go after Sidious in an effort to shut her up!

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Guest The Architect

No one knows for sure who'd win. You cannot compare a video game character to a movie character. Let me just say this, Darth Sidious and Darth Traya were both killed in the end, to me that makes them weak and inferior. People like Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Revan (Presuming he/she doesn't get killed) and Marka Ragnos who end up dying naturally and are not killed in combat are the powerful ones in my eyes. So they both lose...

Traya. She was pretty good at manipulation.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Traya. she was pretty good at manipulation?

WHAT ABOUT SIDIOUS. who was a MASTER at manipulation. Traya manipulated one jedi, a jedi exile, who has been out of it for years and didnt know a thing about the current state of the galaxy.

Sidious manipulated an entire galaxy of senetors and politicians, AND the entire Jedi Order that was guarding that Galaxy.

The end.

as far as a video game character thing vs the movies, i agree, you can't compare. But actually, revan wasnt that good of a duelist, Malak was better, in that sense. And if you actually read about sidious/watch the ep3 dvd from interviews with ian, he says, straight from George Lucas telling him about the character, that sidious could move 1000 times faster than the average jedi with a lightsaber, and Revan, was just an above average saber user if u remember, nothign special, it was his wit and military command that helped him defeat malak (draining the bodies). Dont be fooled by the fact that sidious was bested in a saber fight vs Mace windu. Mace Windu was a complete badass, and actually used a saber form that dove into the darkside at certain angles. ANd was also unpredictable and never heard of. Sidious was rusty, and also, had just defeated 3 other HIGH level Jedi MASTERS before mace, under 9 seconds too....yes, I counted. ;-) Mace was even a better saber combatant than yoda, because Yoda couldnt disarm sidious.

As far as dying goes, yoda would have lost to vader too, he was stronger than sid or yoda. Or could have been at least. But he was controlled by sidious, until he chose his son. and don't try to get caught up with that whole power struggle thing and what could or couldnt have been. Vader killed Sidious because VADER was the focus of the story, and that's the only reason. lol. his redemption. It would be interesting to see a story based soley on sidious.

and tho I'm a fan boy, I'm not in awe of sidiou and I dont disgard the facts, Sidious wasnt unbeatable, but he certainly did the unthinkable.

all in all

SIDIOUS PWNS KREIA.

theres your evidence, based on the facts. Which are still not real.

;-)

Sidious wins by walkover, since kreia has been dead for millenias when the fight take place...... ;)

It obviously sucks being killed by the Exile a few millenias earlier. Oh well, that is what she gets for all that nagging I guess. :wub:

Edited by Spook

As far as dying goes, yoda would have lost to vader too, he was stronger than sid or yoda. Or could have been at least. But he was controlled by sidious, until he chose his son. and don't try to get caught up with that whole power struggle thing and what could or couldnt have been. Vader killed Sidious because VADER was the focus of the story, and that's the only reason. lol. his redemption. It would be interesting to see a story based soley on sidious.

Uhh I dont think so, there is no way Yoda would have lost to Anakin/Vader. If Obi could beat him, and Obi wasnt strong enough to fight Sideous, then there should be no reason why Yoda could not have beaten Anakin.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg