I expect this has been done to death, but...

Dyan

Kirottu is shortened from kirottu uneksija(cursed dreamer) which I used on Black Isle boards. It seemed just too hard for people to spell correctly.

Oh, I chose it because I think it dsecribes me pretty well and since it is in finnish it

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Once upon a time, my net nicknames used to mean something. These days they're just randomly picked from whatever I think won't be already "taken" and that I can easily remember (I don't use the auto-login so I have to type my nicks every time).

For the past year or two I've used colors. Putting "Lady" or "Ms" somewhere in the name usually cements the not-taken part - at least on game forums. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Wait, who gets to be the delivery boy?

Lou Gutman P.I. is the fictional alias that I made up.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Just call me Mr. Generic!

Hey, mods, I want a name change!!

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Lovewolf, for the win.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I know, it's simply amazing!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This was suggested a while ago, due to Drunk Eldar mistyping his name. I tired to make it stick but failed. :blink: Howver i suggest a modification - Lovesickwolf. cool, right?

Eh, it'll do. YO! MS. DARK...RAVEN! Hook a forum monkey up! LoveWolf or LovesickWolf? Perhaps a poll...nah, you guys can't possibly be THAT bored, can you?

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

This was suggested a while ago, due to Drunk Eldar mistyping his name. I tired to make it stick but failed. :blink: Howver i suggest a modification - Lovesickwolf. cool, right?

Eh, it'll do. YO! MS. DARK...RAVEN! Hook a forum monkey up! LoveWolf or LovesickWolf? Perhaps a poll...nah, you guys a can't possible be THAT bored, can you?

Simply: Lovewolf, that's enough and has some deepness :cool:

IB1OsQq.png