When I grow up I want to be...

213374U

I am surprised noone punched him or slapped him in the face...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Ahh, so thats what that was, i've seen the Scarlet Johanssssseeenn grope footage and I was surprised to see the hand not get slapped.

But now knowing who he is... I understand. His gay powers of campness effectively renders him immune to being called a pervert or whatever. If anyone were to hit him they would be forever tarred with the title of... homophobe!!! :o

Also because he is gay it means he derives no sexual pleasure from this kind of behaviour towards women and so it makes it perfectly acceptable... right?

Btw Numbers, your new avy/sig combo confuses me. :) One says Hindu/Jain, the other says Third Reich.

Edited by Surreptishus

I don't think he's really gay. I think its just a front for grabbing teh boobies. If I was in his spot I would have tried the same thing. Have you noticed the rack on Scarlet J? Every time I see her on the teevee I reach for the screen. It gets a little embarrassing at the theatres, though.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I don't think he's really gay.  I think its just a front for grabbing teh boobies.  If I was in his spot I would have tried the same thing.  Have you noticed the rack on Scarlet J?  Every time I see her on the teevee I reach for the screen.  It gets a little embarrassing at the theatres, though.

hahaha Classic post. What that you folks say? Pure GOLD!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ahh, so thats what that was, i've seen the Scarlet Johanssssseeenn grope footage and I was surprised to see the hand not get slapped.

But now knowing who he is... I understand. His gay powers of campness effectively renders him immune to being called a pervert or whatever. If anyone were to hit him they would be forever tarred with the title of... homophobe!!! :o

Also because he is gay it means he derives no sexual pleasure from this kind of behaviour towards women and so it makes it perfectly acceptable... right?

That's my point. I mean, who wouldn't want to be gay?

Btw Numbers, your new avy/sig combo confuses me. :) One says Hindu/Jain, the other says Third Reich.

I'm 100% moderator approved, baby. post-14404-1137256861.gif

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm 100% moderator approved, baby. post-14404-1137256861.gif

Heh heh. Another good one. Personally, I think it's a mistake to let someone's proclaimed sexual orientation insulate him from criticism for actions that would otherwise draw fire.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

wait, aren't those boobs fake or something?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I want to be Numbersman when I grow up. No, wait, I mean Eldar too. Wait, also, Surreptishus.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Or Hentai.

I know I do.

Don't I?