What you like?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What you like?

• Blondes
    • Brunettes
    • Redheads
    • Blue Hair

Can we mention highlights then?

Then I'll go with what Mahdi^ contibuted.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Reminds me of a very old joke (yes, I *am* that old).

What women think when having sex, lying on the kitchen table:

The Brunette: *Sigh* Isn't he done yet ?...

The Redhead: *Sigh* Is he already done ?...

The Blonde: *Blue!* I'll paint the kitchen ceiling blue...

Sorry. Bluenettes weren't invented when I was young :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Reminds me of a very old joke (yes, I *am* that old).

What women think when having sex, lying on the kitchen table:

The Brunette: *Sigh* Isn't he done yet ?...

The Redhead: *Sigh* Is he already done ?...

The Blonde: *Blue!* I'll paint the kitchen ceiling blue...

Sorry. Bluenettes weren't invented when I was young  :-

LOL, even the blode thinks about BLUE (*hint**hint*) :)

IB1OsQq.png

I've had different colour hair at one point or another... I dyed my hair red when I was about 14... and then green not long after that... it was blue for a while... until I dyed my hair pink for Valentine's Day last year (it was for a joke... don't worry, I'm not that silly)... I've had plummy red/purple hair until recently... now I'm sticking to my natural jet black hair :-

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Natural blueheads are so hard to find these days. Personally, I think most of them are bottle blueheads.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I've had different colour hair at one point or another... I dyed my hair red when I was about 14... and then green not long after that... it was blue for a while... until I dyed my hair pink for Valentine's Day last year (it was for a joke... don't worry, I'm not that silly)... I've had plummy red/purple hair until recently... now I'm sticking to my natural jet black hair  :)

Combine your black hear with a little blue or purple :-

(and send me a pict of you :D )

IB1OsQq.png

I had purple hair once.

post-296-1138734902_thumb.jpg

My favorite hair on a girl is the classic punk/goth black with red streaks.

But I'll just classify that as brunette. :ermm:

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Old ladies have blue hair, eww all those who voted blue hair are sick! :x

Redheads... meh there's a reason for the term Ginger Minger. <_<

So its a toss up between brunette and blonde... :ermm: its a toughie. Each has their good points (which i can't go into)... I guess brunette edges out blonde for me.

I include black hair in brunette :lol:"

First person to bring up what?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No he isn't...

Black hair is included in the term "brunette."

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yuk, yuk, yuk.

Thanks for clearing it up Nartwak.

Yeah Blank, what an embarassing faux pas.

nobody ever got evidence though as to what i said. so i'll just delete it. you won't even know if what i am saying now even happened. i'll go to the other post and fix a typo and say that is why it says i edited it. which is true, since i did just edit a typo. oh, i am so sly