KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

My ideas for KOTOR III:

1) Character appearance selection should be similar to the one in NWN. This way you could choose your characters face, hair stile and hair color separately which should alow for more diversity.

2) Different robes, and by this I don't mean one robe type with 3 or 4 different color schemes. Also, make Dark Jedi robes look different from Jedi ones. Make them unique and not just black colored Jedi robes.

3) The ability to choose your own race. It would be great if you could make your character a Twi'lek, Enchani or some other humanoid or human-like race.

4) Better masks (the only good looking mask I've seen so far is the one worn by Darth Nihilus)

Edited by Darth Sylvar

Men and their "sabers".

Did Gabrielle jump into your body when I wasn't looking?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Actually what I was talking about is not having all the attacks set in stone. You'd have a set of attacks depending on what type of attack, the position of the enemy, your position at the start of the round (so that if you crouched to duck blaster fire you

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

And don't link something from the Lucasarts forums.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

"According to various reports, Obsidian Entertainment - developing house of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - is currently working on an Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 game. Although the actual title hasn't been revealed, chances are at least reasonable that it's the third Star Wars game in the Knights of the Old Republic series, currently labeled KOTR 3. We'll keep you updated if Obsidian makes any official comments."

Bollocks.

That's just the same rumor as last week.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

it actually does make sense to go console-only...this will allow for effective implementation of real time combat...something that consoles do better than PCs, IMO.

(also, LA is not keen on their games being moddable...keeping it console-only will help with that).

Though I don't agree with you on RT combat which incidentally is not what I'm talking about I wouldn't buy this game on a console and on top of that I'd spit on anything from Obsidian or LA from then on if they abandon the PC platform.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

KOTOR for console only? I WANT MY MODS!!!!!!!

(ahh that felt good to get out of my system...)

(and I'm not to excited about having to buy an X-Box 360 just to play K3...)

I think more detail should go into PC creation, from every last little detail about the head and the body

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

it doesn't bother me either way...it's just that the rumors have it as console-only.

it could still get a PC port if the title is successful enough (and I have a feeling that both the publisher and the dev are going to nail it this time).

take your time with the game....and take your time with the port(s)....PLEASE.

it actually does make sense to go console-only...this will allow for effective implementation of real time combat...something that consoles do better than PCs, IMO.

(also, LA is not keen on their games being moddable...keeping it console-only will help with that).

Though I don't agree with you on RT combat which incidentally is not what I'm talking about I wouldn't buy this game on a console and on top of that I'd spit on anything from Obsidian or LA from then on if they abandon the PC platform.

I agree completely. Now, these are just rumors, and even if they're right, that could just mean that the console-versions are done first with the PC version to follow, just as for K2.

But I'm not jumping onto the console-bandwagon - if K3 doesn't come out for the PC, then I'm not going to play, and I'll refuse to buy any games from the involved companies anymore - if they deem me an unfit customer, then I'll reciprocate and take my business elsewhere. It's bad enough that I have to live with all the "must fit the console" nonsense of previous KotOR games as it is... :angry:

Also, why on Earth wouldn't you be able to do real-time combat on the PC?!? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

So far, I don't own a console and I do not intend to buy one. If Kotor III is console only, I need to buy:

A) An Xbox 360 or PS3

B) the game

Expensive game I think. And a note to Judge Hades, perhaps there will be two reasons why you are not going to buy Kotor III:

1) It's a game for console you don't own (yet)

2) The game is probably without the option to play as a non force sensitive

Master Vandar lives!