KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

I played KOTOR 1 as a man (LS)

I played KOTOR 2 as a girl (LS)

this is my favorite storyline (even if i played all DS/LS possibilities), and I would really know what a romance could be made out of Revan/Exile ;)

That would be interesting... Especially for the controversy that would spill out for all those who want Revan marrying Bastila....

All the more reason to make it canon!

I would really like that. although, Visas would be gone :rolleyes:

If Nihilus has a gender, I agree, it is a male. He has a male body from what I can tell

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

but because it never gave away his voive face and his gender tho (mostly likey male) can still lead to being him ( reincarnated) in the next game as your player

That would just add to the character's mystique, but wouldn't there be a possibility of him lacking the mask as the Exile's running around with it

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

but because it never gave away his voive face and his gender tho (mostly likey male) can still lead to being him ( reincarnated) in the next game as your player

That would just add to the character's mystique, but wouldn't there be a possibility of him lacking the mask as the Exile's running around with it

I think he/she will need a 'memoryhole' like Revan, or some connection to Exile, becouse he/she was the one to defeat him/her :thumbsup:

IB1OsQq.png

If you do look at Nihilus closely enough, you do see a hint of a face under those holes in the mask...

KOTOR2Nihilus.jpg

Yup, but it could be male/female too, and don't forget the power of Dark side to turn people UGLY, so you can't tell simply :D

If you look close enough, you can see he has a normal coloured nose, too.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

This'll now sound off-topic, but will the True Sith end up sending the LS Revan and Exile into the dark side? I mean, I could see the Exile becoming, say Darth Solare after she equips the Nihilus mask....

IIRC, the mask also gives a stronger connection to the Force, and perhaps by wearing the mask and (re)uniting (pending on what theory you buy) with the spirit of Darth Nihilus, the Exile becomes someone truly powerful, perhaps powerful enough to be capable of destroying the True Sith using the Dark Side of the Force as a weapon against them.

What do you think of this idea?

DAWUSS

What do you guys think of this..?

I think that the dialouge should be the top priority for the next one, after all it IS an RPG and so many plot holes were introduced at the end of Kotor 2.

In Kotor I, Carth and Bastila were kinda left behind as Revan went into the Outer Rim. I do think there should be re-united to end their misery . Some complaints about the romantic dialouge was it seemed like it was never going to come and then BOOM, Revan and Carth/Bastila were madly in love.

In Kotor II, I only played through once so far but concerning Atton..He was very flirtatious and talkative at the beginning, and just holed up toward the end. He had one of the most surprising stories and unforunately, only hinted at liking your character to other npc's and never coming out and saying it like Carth or Bastila.

So I would like some more flirtatious elements, maybe you and that special someone takes a day off admist all the war and enjoys a day out on the town with no interruptions, just pure rp. And I would also like more dialouge choices to ones that are labeled love interests (perhaps once every level), and it having a definite end to perhaps all 3 couples. It doesn't have to be horribly mushy, but definitely it needs some closure.

Thoughts anyone?

@DarthZonos They better be!

Edited by Phaedra36

Good thoughts on the romances, but I think of your choices, there should be one that you can actually "romance" with

DAWUSS

he looks thin

This is just an art drawing, I saw one where the 'icy ,white not so jedi' woman and Sion had a fight. That actually never happened in the game, so it does not matter what this picture shows (even if DarthVala would be right about it). What only matters is what we have seen in the game, and of Nihilus that was not really much <_<

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

This'll now sound off-topic, but will the True Sith end up sending the LS Revan and Exile into the dark side? I mean, I could see the Exile becoming, say Darth Solare after she equips the Nihilus mask....

IIRC, the mask also gives a stronger connection to the Force, and perhaps by wearing the mask and (re)uniting (pending on what theory you buy) with the spirit of Darth Nihilus, the Exile becomes someone truly powerful, perhaps powerful enough to be capable of destroying the True Sith using the Dark Side of the Force as a weapon against them.

What do you think of this idea?

I don't know about using the dark side(story restrictions) of the force. But i concur the idea of the Exile wearing the mask in K3.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well explain to me how it could work then. I mean... what if you played an entirely new character and had Revan and the Exile as henchmen? What I was talking about was say like...

For ex.:After the Ebon Hawk departed Malachor V, when the party members began into lightspeed they all began to talk about what they wanted to do with their lives and see if they wanted to get into another adventure.

G0-T0 immediately declines since the state of the Republic is fine for now, and that the Outer Rim seems so far away and is basically sucide. Mira decides to decline because she wants to return to her home of Nar Shadaa (sp?) and improve the situation on that moon.Canderous steps out by saying that he needs to take this time and focus on re-building the Mandalorians.

Handmaiden and Disciple would like to go, but they think they should help rebuild the Jedi Council while you are gone to hopefully send new Jedi and convert ex-Jedi in the Outer Rim if needed.

Visas and Bao-Dur almost immediately agree, for they are ever faithful to their master.Atton is weary at first, but some gentle persuasion has him go with you. He is still ready to write his name in the future and lose the title of "fool". Of course, the droids agree. The utility droid knowing both Revan and the Exile is ready to help, and the HK-47 would love to blow up some meatbags.

After everyone is dropped off at their place and a goodbye is ensued, the remaining members think about who to get. They are set off on a quest to find Carth, Bastila, and Jolee. All but Jolee come aboard for Jolee is ready to help the less experienced Handmaiden and Disciple at re-making the Jedi Council.

When they are finally reunited with Revan, only a few cutscenes happen throughout the game of their relationship and the Exile's as well. The main focus would be the new character and their new love, but the other two couples could be accomplished as well with a few brief but heartfelt cutscenes.