Most underappriciated games

Calax

Am I the only one who wasn't very impressed by Beyond Good and Evil?

I didn't beat it, mind you, but I got decently far. I beat the first evil place you go too after joining up with those people, and then went to the second one and just got bored.

I ended up taking mine back. Not because I disliked it, so much as couldnt see any point in replaying it. I was going to sell it on, but because it was still under 10 day warranty I got a full refund :rolleyes:

It was a fun game with a variety of different gameplay. But I wouldnt call it groundbreaking or anything.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Am I the only one who wasn't very impressed by Beyond Good and Evil?

That's because you're crap. Don't feel bad, it's not your fault, you were simply born that way.

I wouldnt call it groundbreaking or anything.

Neither would I, but I'd definitely call it underappriciated. It's a damn shame the sequels will never happen.

Ogre Battle. It's a great strategy game done in a way i've never seen anywhere else. And if you play the game like a power gamer you get the evil ending. :rolleyes:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I remembered another game that I think is totally underrated:

Road Trip

It's a mixture of racing and RPG (a CaRPG..) that features a gigantic landmass to explore, hundreds of parts to upgrade your car with (including new chassis, which makes your car look like anything from a school bus to a sports car to a big, yellow duck) and you even get to build your own town! Since I love both racing games and RPG's, this came as a pleasant surprise to me.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The reviewers don't agree with you :lol:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/roadtr....html?id=190472

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

"A baby could play this game. All you do is run around in your stupid little blue car, talking to other cars and counting windmills. Who Cares! This game is so boring youd have more fun cleaning a guineapig cage. I mean ooo the mayor is being held kidnaped by othe cars. Baaaad story line. I played it for about two seconds then I thought, geeze this game sux illl play rachet, and so I did. The only thing that is ok on this game is the graphics. Then I sold it. Fun little rip off."

I wish I could write reviews like that.. pure poetry! :lol:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

God bless him.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

True dat.

Very awesome a game.

kirottu said:

I Choose Space Rangers 2: Dominators It's the best [Non-Hentai]game I've played in years on top of that it's the ONLY good thing to come out of Russia... Ever.

The DVD also containes a full version of the first Space Rangers, this makes it well worth it's price [47 Euros here in God Forgotten Dark North].

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Legolas16,

I thought it was "God hates FAQs", but reading one such as Forum Guidelines before creating a sig like yours would be a go(o)d idea...

...Such signatures should remain at six lines or less of text without imagery, or at most two lines of text with imagery. All images, regardless of text configuration, must fit within a perimeter of 125 pixels high by 600 pixels long.

(Signatures: disabled)