Frappr!

Child of Flame

I don't have a picture on this computer, it isn't my computer.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It doesn't matter, I just picture you as that guy you had as your avatar when you firsted joined up. In fact, tonight is a lot like that one Friday night that we had that wild party.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I know you are very fascinated by US Rangers and would probably join had you been born in the US, but seriously how can you condone this? I never took you for a violent person.

Lucius, you made me look like a bad guy and now I have a guilty conscience :lol::) :'(

And I'm not a violent person, well most of the time :x" ....and I'm not really fascinated by US Rangers because you and everybody else here know I'm a hardline anti-US, I just have my respects for the Rangers - nothing else. ;)

I don

It annoys me that NO european girls had the guts to post a picture, while TWO american girls were brave enough!

European girls SUCK!! (except my girlfriend.. uh.. sort of)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Sorry Hilde, it just kinda pissed me off for a moment that you could take so easily on something like this, I know that you

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

but we brits aren't really euro.

That's kind of an odd statement. That's kind of like me saying we Canadians aren't really American.

Oh, wait a minute...

:p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Are there any euro girls on this board? (who post in WOT)

Aside from Launch, but we brits aren't really euro.

Launch isn't British, she's from Meatball Land.

Meatball Land? Don't insult me, Schmarthiepoo :)

I'm from that fine country that is Pudding... not only am I from Pudding, I am the Queen of Pudding... where we've got a superb transportation service, by the way :lol:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Removed spam and inappropriate remarks. Let's keep the posts appropriate as well as the jokes. Some jokes aren't funny.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Are there any euro girls on this board? (who post in WOT)

Aside from Launch, but we brits aren't really euro.

Launch isn't British, she's from Meatball Land.

Meatball Land? Don't insult me, Schmarthiepoo >_<

I'm from that fine country that is Pudding... not only am I from Pudding, I am the Queen of Pudding... where we've got a superb transportation service, by the way :shifty:

You misunderstand me, my Queen; Meatball Land is a promised land where honey floats in the rivers and the cities glow with emeralds and diamonds. Not to mention all the meatballs.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

and since you have all shown him where you live it shouldn't be too hard to track you all down ... fear :ph34r: Hildegaard and Kinslayer!!

on a sidenote (but on topic) good to see people adding themselves! o:)

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Thread Pruned ... that was just about enough work for me today - next thing removed will be the posting privileges of those who SPAM ... go to the source, I always say :blink:

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: