TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

Fair enough as long as it is not a negative surprise.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

*Taps fingers impatiently on table*

*Looks left, then right, then straight ahead again*

*Starts clicking with a pen*

*Clicks some more with a pen*

*Changes position on chair slightly*

*Taps fingers on chair some more*

*Goes looking for a puppy to kick*

;)

Damn I hate waiting...

Love the new beta testers choice screenshots btw.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

She'll be a surprise :lol:"

Damn, so close :lol:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

So when this thing gets released than these guys are probably going to get some job offers.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

So when this thing gets released than these guys are probably going to get some job offers.

Are they using the same applications and skills that a developer uses?

Difficult to say...

But they would deserve it in my book.

Do you have a point in reference that supports that they are a success?

These questions will have to wait until a product is released.

I don't know if they deserve anything, for I have not played the mod yet. Therefore, I can not tell if they are a success or not.

Do they deserve a job with a developer? Who knows?

If they are using industry standard applications, this will help in proving their skills using developer tools.

I hope they get something out of it. It looks like they have done a massive amount of work. :shifty:

As you can also see here, there are like a couple dozen ways to interpretate how the HK/GO-TO scene on Malachor V was planned.

Did the TSLRP knew exactly how the scene should go before making it or did you guys (and girls) used one of the interpretations?

The scene itself was essentially already done in the dialog; it was just a matter of scripting it.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

As you can also see here, there are like a couple dozen ways to interpretate how the HK/GO-TO scene on Malachor V was planned.

Did the TSLRP knew exactly how the scene should go before making it or did you guys (and girls) used one of the interpretations?

The scene itself was essentially already done in the dialog; it was just a matter of scripting it.

I've read the dialogue in the dialog.tlk file, but I'm still really confused about what really was going on, even when I compared it to the sound files... I guess a part of the problem lies with HK-47, HK-50s, and HK-51s all sounding exactly the same.

Did the scripts shed any light on this?

Sorry I use "scripting it" when I should be using "write the code for it". We had to write the scripts (code) to control the dialog ourselves; in fact that ends up being a lot of what we do. The dialog (there's 2 of them; there's seems to be much duplication of material in 901MAL and 902MAL-making it even more fun is the fact that the version in 901MAL is slightly different fromthe version in 902MAL) has branches and whatnot. It's not 100% obvious how things go but it's clear enough to easily script...errr...write the code for it and modify it. :wub:

Edited by Dashus

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

I have something of a spoiler question. How does the endgame section, specifictly Trayus Academy play out? I noticed the "Trayus Prison" tooltip the first time through. Was your party supposed to be held and tortured against you? Like I vaguely Atton being tortured by Sion until he agreed to kill you or something.

Edited by Sargeras
swesbrly5iz.gif

I have something of a spoiler question.  How does the endgame section, specifictly Trayus Academy play out?  I noticed the "Trayus Prison" tooltip the first time through.  Was your party supposed to be held and tortured against you?  Like I vaguely Atton being tortured by Sion until he agreed to kill you or something.

I think this has to do with the comment Kreia mentions to Sion about the Exile having to make a choice. That choice is whether to hurry the confrontation with Kreia at the sacrifice of his friends, or whether to save them and face stronger opposition as a consequence.

Ahh the academy, i remember mowing all those evil does down so easily. that level began to get repetitive without anything but sith students trying to kill you and scion. I wish there more PDA's with story elements around and that the inventory wasn't set to shuffle, so that we could get special stuff in special cases. I remember killing bosses and getting lousy bombs.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Another question then: sorry if this has already been mentioned, but is the mod going to restore the possibly of

Atris becoming Darth Traya instead of Kreia?

That would be amazing, but then it might get in the way of a possible addition to KoTOR. I wonder if the next game might mention something like that.... :-"

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig