Worst KotOR Planet

What is your least favourite planet from Kotor1+2?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What is your least favourite planet from Kotor1+2?

• Peragus II
    • Korriban (K2)
    • Dantooine (K2)
    • Tatooine
    • Malachor V
    • Manaan
    • Other
    • I loved them all
    • Nar Shaddaa

We've got a poll of the favourite SW planet, but the games also had some planets you want to leave as soon as you set foot on them. So, just what is the KotOR series' WORST planet?

I have to say Korriban in K2. Totally deserted, cant go in the tombs, loads of enemies, and all that to find it was a total waste of a trip (Vash is dead).

Most hated planets of kotor (in totally random order)

Manaan-... the speech, would somebody please kill the Selkath and their idiotic "neutrality"

Star Forge (Deck II)- Loads of enemies can be fun... but unlimited amounts are not

Dantooine/Korriban of Kotor2- Prefer new planets, not butchered old planets

Peragus II- Way too long and not enough RPG-required interaction with the locals (too much fighting and such, and taking major long routes to end back at the start. Still don't get why I should go to the compound of the survivors to escape and activate an "critical elevator" if it only brought me back to the starting point...

Malachor V- Rushed, rushed, rushed...also too many fighting (like Deck II)

Manaan is the clear winner so far. It just seems to go on and on and on. The four big zones of the main city create too much running around. It could have been packed into two bustling and lively zones instead.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

That's funny; Manaan is my favorite planet out of both games. I love the music, the look of the city, and the combat-light, heavy role playing you get there.

Korriban in KOTOR 2 was a disapointment. I wish they would have at least kept the Dreshdae colony open and given us something to actually do there, instead of wandering around and basically accomplishing nothing. After that, probably Malachor V. There's just nothing to do there except wander around and get into pointless fights. I kept wondering the whole time what had happened to my party members and why they weren't with me. Just tedious.

Korriban in K2 is the worse becaues it is small and most of it was butchered.

Malachor V is second for the same reasons, but at least fighting the hoards of enemies is fun.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Peragus, too long and too lonely. Dishonorable mention goes to Malachor, which was a total waste of space thanks to its underused potential

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

you hate humans?  :)

Or just Jedi. That was one thing I liked about Manaan - seeing the all-knowing Jedi hauled before the courts for every minor infraction. Very humbling. :)

Still not worth all the traipsing around, though. :huh:

You can usually get around the snail's pace underwater sequences, if you cast Force Speed just before you go through the airlock, it helps a bit.

I don't see everybody's problem with Manaan - I quite liked it. It was peaceful, it looked nice... quite honestly, if I had to pick a KotOR planet to live on, it would be Manaan.

KotOR2 Korriban was my least favourite - such a bad way of getting out of the hole of being unable to finish M4-78, just hacking off huge chunks off a KotOR1 planet. It was quite good in K1, as well.

Manaan was okay, apart from the damned Selkath and the whole Sunry thing <_<

I was never too struck on Taris-far too long winded....I actually prefer Peragus to that nowadays.

Erm, not found of Korriban, and thats in both games...they are just boring, and you usually have to go on your own (wheres the fun in that?)

Star Forge-while I do like a good fight, the amount of enemies there is just ridiculous

Ye gods...forgot all about Tatooine (hate that planet in SW Battlefront too, LOL) so thats the one I voted for :devil:

Edited by Guest

Manaan, because of those damn Selkath. :angry: :angry:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Manaan wasn't that bad with Force Speed and if you do most of it at once to minimize running around.

Peragus definitely the worst for me.

Dantooine and Korriban for K2 were also pretty disappointing.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

One sign of a bad planet is that by the second playthrough you're already using Master Speed and looking at the mini-map rather than the main picture as you travel around. Malachor V was very bad on this score.

Still don't get why I should go to the compound of the survivors to escape and activate an "critical elevator" if it only brought me back to the starting point...
Exactly. What was wrong with Peragus was that all your trips prior to the Harbinger's arrival are rendered irrelevant. You could just as well sit at the starting point with Kreia and Atton. The only plot-important element these levels brought was the sonic sensor, but the quests where it was important later in the game were cut anyway.