Worst KotOR Planet

What is your least favourite planet from Kotor1+2?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What is your least favourite planet from Kotor1+2?

• Peragus II
    • Korriban (K2)
    • Dantooine (K2)
    • Tatooine
    • Malachor V
    • Manaan
    • Other
    • I loved them all
    • Nar Shaddaa

No he didnt die-apparently Visas healed him

he should have died then. damn, visas, way to ruin a sensitive monent...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Mmm... I have always pictured Peragus II as just a humongous meteor/meteorite. Is it actually a planet? (in K2)

Peragus II is a planet. It is very rich in a low-grade, extremely explosive fuel. The first attempts to mine this fuel from the planet's surface resulted in a massive explosion which blew half the planet into orbit, as an asteroid field. The mining efforts continued, but now they mined the asteroids, resulting in the mining station where the Ebon Hawk ends up, on the asteroid you are probably thinking of as Peragus.

Most hated planets of kotor (in totally random order)

Manaan-... the speech, would somebody please kill the Selkath and their idiotic "neutrality"

Star Forge (Deck II)- Loads of enemies can be fun... but unlimited amounts are not

Dantooine/Korriban of Kotor2- Prefer new planets, not butchered old planets

Peragus II- Way too long and not enough RPG-required interaction with the locals (too much fighting and such, and taking major long routes to end back at the start. Still don't get why I should go to the compound of the survivors to escape and activate an "critical elevator" if it only brought me back to the starting point...

Malachor V- Rushed, rushed, rushed...also too many fighting (like Deck II)

i agree with what Battlewookiee said except about Korriban always love that place

Most hated planets of kotor (in totally random order)

Manaan-... the speech, would somebody please kill the Selkath and their idiotic "neutrality"

Star Forge (Deck II)- Loads of enemies can be fun... but unlimited amounts are not

Dantooine/Korriban of Kotor2- Prefer new planets, not butchered old planets

Peragus II- Way too long and not enough RPG-required interaction with the locals (too much fighting and such, and taking major long routes to end back at the start. Still don't get why I should go to the compound of the survivors to escape and activate an "critical elevator" if it only brought me back to the starting point...

Malachor V- Rushed, rushed, rushed...also too many fighting (like Deck II)

i man i know what you mean about manaan, no fishy little bastards are gonna tell me when i can kill! and the dialogue oh god the dialogue its like donald duck with a turd in his throat :D