How Do You Imagine The True Sith?

Refresh my memory ...

Was Revan supposedly going to search for the "True Sith" on the edges of the known Galaxy?

If so, then it's really treading out of "Star Wars" waters, which has only been concerned with this one "Galaxy, Far Far Away."

;)

evil_twin.jpg

Refresh my memory ...

Was Revan supposedly going to search for the "True Sith" on the edges of the known Galaxy?

If so, then it's really treading out of "Star Wars" waters, which has only been concerned with this one "Galaxy, Far Far Away." 

:)

Then again, K2 isn't exactly famous for adhering to the traditional SW atmosphere. ;)

And yes, you're right. I believe it was supposed to be in the unknown regions beyond the outer rim.

by true sith they don't necessarely means the sith species. There's a much older sith army coming from the sith empire that have been controling both the mandalorian and the republic to weakened the republic. Now these siths coulb be half-breed like marka ragnos, naga sadow and ludo kressh. or force users that have never been jedi, or simply better sith than revan's army. they were pathetic for sith really, and what are these uniforms anyway :(

Maybe, the sith empire just moved their most loyal and obediant members out of the galaxy to form an order of sith thats comparable to the Jedi Order? It would be made up of high level force users who are dedicated to the darkside and aren't just a whole lot of guys with blasters, droid armies and warships. They merely left the galaxy in an attempt to draw out the jedi masters, at the same time as the Jedi Masters hid to draw the sith out.

Maybe, the sith empire just moved their most loyal and obediant members out of the galaxy to form an order of sith thats comparable to the Jedi Order? It would be made up of high level force users who are dedicated to the darkside and aren't just a whole lot of guys with blasters, droid armies and warships. They merely left the galaxy in an attempt to draw out the jedi masters, at the same time as the Jedi Masters hid to draw the sith out.

I think a sith council is highly unlikely due to their volatile relationships with each other. Even if they were to form some kind of council they would end up destroying each other.

well, they called the marka ragnos tomb markO ragnos tomb, and he never died on korriban. they called revan and malak DARTH, hey made a ship that looked like a ship that will come 4000 years later. they get cut out of hyperspace by a gravity generator on the leviathan, when it will be invented in the galactic civil war, should I continue? or is it enough to prove that kotor 1 is not a decent source

Naga Shadow didn't die on Korribon. Yes that is a picture of him that bastila posted, he's a cross breed between the origional inhabatants of korribon and a sect of jedi that had been tossed out by the order. That picture was just before the Great Hyperspace War.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I think the True Sith died out in the Known Regions, but traces of them may still exist in the Unknown Regions, where Revan was off to

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/organizat...sith/index.html

On the official SW site, it says that the Sith were founded 2,000 years ago (before the movies), with the rogue Jedi interbreeding with the natives on Korriban.

Since this timeline contradicts the 4,000 years ago or whatever in which K1 & K2 take place, the K-series seem to be doing their own thing when it comes to telling the SW stories.

So, since the K-games already are writing stories their own way, their previously defined information about the True Sith being long dead is perfectly valid. They already wrote it that way. That's just how it is. It doesn't matter if it doesn't fit with other SW stuff; they already are setting adventures with a different slant than the official mythos.

evil_twin.jpg

I think the True Sith died out in the Known Regions, but traces of them may still exist in the Unknown Regions, where Revan was off to

No, I think they all died out. Revan turned evil and destroyed half the galaxy to prepare it to repel a greater threat, and the threat was dead already. You should have seen the look on her face when I told her. Whoops! :ermm:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I expect them to be nither dead or alive like sion but even worse. See the thing about sion was that he was evil but not evil enough I expect the true sith to do less talikin and more dicin unlike sion. They probley don't even try to convert people to the darkside they would just kill them insted.

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.