How Do You Imagine The True Sith?

Well I think the whole "True Sith" thing is kinda stupid and they died ages ago and all that, so in terms of KotOR and what Revan ends up finding, I'd say a place of huge Dark Side Aura.

What did True Sith look like before they died...I would probably end up imagining a large real bodied alien (I dunno, maybe Ragnos-like).

One possible interpretation that story writers might use is that blaring speech coming from those Sith Holocrons.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Well I think the whole "True Sith" thing is kinda stupid and they died ages ago and all that, so in terms of KotOR and what Revan ends up finding, I'd say a place of huge Dark Side Aura.

What did True Sith look like before they died...I would probably end up imagining a large real bodied alien (I dunno, maybe Ragnos-like).

One possible interpretation that story writers might use is that blaring speech coming from those Sith Holocrons.

The game seems to imply the're out there waiting at the edge of the galaxy and Revan was gathering military might to stop them. I don't know what the hell they mean by "true sith" since the race known as sith died out a long time ago and they said the sith empire from KOTOR 1 was a shame.

Edited by Master_Vrook

i think the true sith would have looked similar to the kaminoians from attack of the clones maby different color but maby a few of them are still alive and are waiting for reven on an uncharted planet out of republic space and maby their what he found that turned him to the dark side... or was that the star forge or did something lead up to the star forge like maby the true sith told him about it.

The true sith were humaniod aliens. I think they were bred out when ex-Jedis started to intermingle with them.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I did a google search for 'True Sith' and found this...sadly, its not quite what I was thinking of... <_<

images.jpg

Seriously-I also agree that they are more of a philosophy than an actual race...I think that the true Sith died out a long time before, and only their teachings remain now.

Edited by Guest

On the official SW site, they list The Sith as an "organization" rather than a "species."

The original Sith, if you will are described thus:

"Long before the Republic rose, there lived a culture on the planet Korriban. These primitive people were called the Sith, and the Force flowed strongly through their bloodlines. Although they didn't practice the Force as the Jedi would, they were talented in their own brand of magic."

After the naughty Jedi who wanted to dabble in the Dark Side were cast out and settled on Korriban:

"Millennia of interbreeding blurred the distinction between Sith native and offworlder, and the term Sith came to encompass not only the indigenous people of Korriban, but also the powerful overlords that ruled them."

So, the original Sith must be capable of producing offspring with humans/Jedi; I would guess that, from the description, the original Sith were mostly human-like.

After all, if they were weirdo bug-things, shouldn't Palpatine have antennae?

:thumbsup:

EDIT: That's the only way I can wrap my brain around the idea of "True Sith." The idea of this other type of evil badguys who are the "True Sith" being out there, beyond Republic space, seems to go beyond anything remotely canon and also against what my childhood soaked up about the Star Wars universe. ;)

Edited by Vashanti
evil_twin.jpg

I think there are a lot of views on the Sith and the force in this game that I don't think really compute with all the other information we have from the movies, books etc - I just chop it up to Kreia lying through her teeth. I'm pretty damn sure George Lucas has always meant for Palpatine to be a TRUE Sith Lord, and not all this other too far out weirdness.

I don't know, maybe the KOTOR series aren't supposed to even try to be canon.

Edited by Lundquist