Movies you've seen lately

Baley

The first 1/2 of sci-fi's original "Manticore."

The most notable thing about it was being able to point and say "Hey, that's..." Voyager's Chakotay (Roger Beltran).

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I watched the Speilberg version last week, and it was not as bad as I thoguth it would be.

I'm glad I haven't seen it. They're showing adverts for the DVD on the television at the moment, and these include images of the Martians which they were careful never to show in the publicity for the cinema release. They needn't have bothered - they don't look all that impressive to me.

I don't see anything in the near future that will drag me to the cinema. :) Plus Christmas TV isn't what it used to be. o:):)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Blood: The Last Vampire, again. Now with added plot.

Thank god or bog for Blood+. :wacko:

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Blood+ is the Blood TV series by I.G productions. I've watched seven episodes so far, and woo doggy, it's all kinds of awesome. You can probably find a fansubbed torrent on google or so- I did and it tides me over until I can buy the DVDs once they get to release them outside of glorious nippon.

For all the times I've gone down the emo, NMS jerk path of "waaah I wish they'd make a TV series featuring Saya waaah", I didn't actually expect it to happen.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

"Christmas with the Kranks." Jamie Lee Curtis is hawt.

By "hawt" I assume you me having both male and female reproductive organs.

Its not really a movie, but I've been watching the complete Samurai Champloo

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.