Movies you've seen lately

Baley

Sorry.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Family Man...it's old and I'd seen it before, but it's a cute movie. And I like Nicholas Cage.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Just saw Equilibrium, starring Bateman. Freakin' awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

jackass: the movie...with an outstanding horrible german synchronization (they dubbed even the laughter)...okay, that's not the movie living from it's dialog, but much of the appeal of the (always subtitled) series came from the hilarious comments and the reactions of the crew...johnny knoxvilles contagious laughter...and now we have some r

Just saw Equilibrium

"Equilibrium" rocks!

Equilibrium2.jpg

Sure as hell it does. Bateman amazing in 'Begins, and he didn't fail in this movie either. The fights were also top notch, and I can't but admire a movie with so much intertextuality and a funky dystopia. :cool:

kirottu said:

buster keatons "the general"?...some say one of the finest silent-films...I really have to test that some day

John Boorman's actually.

I remember watching Keaton's a couple of years back and it was pretty good.Too much slapstick for my taste but bare able.

A Countess from Hong Kong

Chaplin peaked with Monsieur Verdoux and Limelight. This one's mediocre best,Brando is painful to watch,Loren is marginally hot.

Scener ur ett

I want attention too!

But just from DLaunch...

^_^

Total Recall. Arnie  :shifty:  back in his prime.

I tried to get my housemates to watch that earlier this week... they're not fans of classic Arnie it seems :lol:

The Jacket

Kingdom of Heaven

Ooh... hi Mr. Fionavar! I'm glad to see you posting amongst us pleb monkeys! :D What did you think of "The Jacket"? I remember when I watched that at the cinema with my housemates... very weird... and I couldn't help noticing that Keira Knightley is unable to keep her mouth shut... I would say "it must be a British thing" but I don't know anyone here who does that so it must be just her ;)

Sure as hell it does. Bateman amazing in 'Begins, and he didn't fail in this movie either. The fights were also top notch, and I can't but admire a movie with so much intertextuality and a funky dystopia. :cool:

I rate Christian Bale as an actor... I don't normally like child actors but he was even awesome in "Empire of the Sun" :p

We watched the classic "When Harry Met Sally..." last night... so cute! :geek:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I rate Christian Bale as an actor... I don't normally like child actors but he was even awesome in "Empire of the Sun"  :geek:

:shifty: How daft am I?

kirottu said:

:( Thanks you both
kirottu said:

We watched the classic "When Harry Met Sally..." last night... so cute!  ;)

"Please, Jess, Marie. Do me a favor, for your own good, put your name in your books right now before they get mixed up and you won't know whose is whose. 'Cause someday, believe it or not, you'll go 15 rounds over who's gonna get this coffee table. This stupid, wagon wheel, Roy Rogers, garage sale COFFEE TABLE!"

evil_twin.jpg

We watched the classic "When Harry Met Sally..." last night... so cute!  ;)

"Please, Jess, Marie. Do me a favor, for your own good, put your name in your books right now before they get mixed up and you won't know whose is whose. 'Cause someday, believe it or not, you'll go 15 rounds over who's gonna get this coffee table. This stupid, wagon wheel, Roy Rogers, garage sale COFFEE TABLE!"

That really was an ugly coffee table! :)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Christian Bale - American Psycho cracked me up. But I'm twisted maybe. He did great in the Batman and Machinist. He's goin' places.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts