Movies you've seen lately

Baley

the last movie Gromnir saw were the newest harry potter flick.  the first 1/3 of the movie were a complete mess... disjointed.  the rest o' the movie were more coherent, but it still seemed as if Gromnir were getting snippets of story lines that seemed to trail off into nothingness... a bit like what happened with kotor2 as a matter of fact. 

HA! Good Fun!

I got the feeling it was cut poorly and some elements very far more stressed out in the book. Atleast I

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Of course Blank and mothman would enjoy Narnia. >_<:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, the Harry Potter film does seem like edited highlights of the book. If you've read the book, this isnt a bad thing as it (like all the others) has a lot of tedious padding.

For those who haven't read goblet then the film can seem rather disjointed giving no focus to supporting characters and thus fails to evoke any reaction when one of them dies. (Although i thought that character's death was pretty underwhelming and pointless in the book as well.)

Edited by Surreptishus

Yesterday I hid myself off from the world, unplugged my phone and watched discs 2 thourgh 4 of my Firefly DVD set and then finished the day with Serenity. I am a leaf on the wind >_<

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

For Harry Potter, I actually thought the film gave the dead kid more depth than the book. In the book it was very underwhelming, but in the movie, the kid was pretty charming and came off pretty heroically. Ah well, the next movie will actually have a major character die. I do think this one was much better than the last two, so I'm hoping the trend continues.

Of course Blank and mothman would enjoy Narnia. >_<:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes,  the Harry Potter film does seem like edited highlights of the book. If you've read the book, this isnt a bad thing as it (like all the others) has a lot of tedious padding.

For those who haven't read goblet then the film can seem rather disjointed giving no focus to supporting characters and thus fails to evoke any reaction when one of them dies. (Although i thought that character's death was pretty underwhelming and pointless in the book as well.)

Actually, the religious background of the movie didn't mean that much to me. :rolleyes: I mostly looked at things like acting, plot, accuracy to the book, characters, special effects, etc. And yes, I did like the books (but not really for the religious aspect), so that helped.

Got a problem wit dat?

Well I decided to see Narnia yesterday , had 2 free passes so ended up seeing that movie - I thought it was done pretty well , and sure you can point out the Christian references but only if you are offended by them otherwise it shouldn't matter- the CGI was good too -

I wasnt being serious, i just remember Hades' overreaction to the film (before  watching it) and then me watching the film thinking: well apart from the Jesus lion there's nothing exclusively christian about this film.

What?! The lion is a reference to Jesus? Are there more hints other than the sacrifice and the rebirth since similar stories have existed long before Christ's time?

Haven't read the book but the movie seems a good family film, though there is too much baby-crying and I am a firm believer in the practice of duck taping over crying children. :ph34r:

Edited by julianw

I saw Blade 2 and I have to say it's the one of the best pure action flicks ever.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I saw Blade 2 and I have to say it's the one of the best pure action flicks ever.

Normally I don't like watching anti vampire films but Blade 2 and 3 are pretty good.

blade 2 and 3 are a joke, the cg is poor, the story is cheesey. END GAME.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

I like pro vampire movies and stories where they are the "heros".

Blade IS a vampire.

Well 'half a vampire' and plus - Gabs doesn't like movies where vampires get killed all the time and where santa comes rushing in with Rudolph and nails all the bad guys....

Edited by Hildegard