What are you playing now?

Darque

I'll give Bloodlines another try on my other computer. I prefer not to use that one since I use that to play my DVDs and music. One benefit though, thanks to ATI and their ALL in Wonder cards, I can watch my game being played on the tv screen instead of the monitor (which is about ready to die).

Re-installed Majesty, after reminding myself of it in another thread...

I'm soooo behind the times in terms of playing new games - I always seem to go back to the old favorites. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Star Wars Galaxies....for ****'s sake, help me!

The lag is horrible, and my frame rate is god awful for some damned reason, even though I far surpass the requirements, the missions are all the same (kill X number of X enemies)...but I played it for a good 12 hours the first time I booted it up....didn't even go to sleep.

What the hell's wrong with me? :blink:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

The lag is horrible, and my frame rate is god awful for some damned reason, even though I far surpass the requirements, the missions are all the same (kill X number of X enemies)...but I played it for a good 12 hours the first time I booted it up....didn't even go to sleep.

What the hell's wrong with me?  :blink:

I'm not a religious man. But I'll pray for you.

What the hell's wrong with me?  :blink:

Are you into S&M? Glutton for punishment?

I was bored last night, and since I'm waiting around for my new video card to arrive, already in the mood to spend some quality time with the old box. I mean the computer, not the...nevermind.

Anywho, I downloaded the Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood demo, just for something to do, and man, was I impressed. Runs great on my current machine, which I consider a little odd, but I'll probably pick it up on the way home from work today.

Onimusha 3: Demon Siege!

Silent Hill 2

Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic

Awesome games, all of them.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's well and good. I have to admit it's a far cry from the humble roots that the first one had with Resident Evil, but the characters are great, especially Jaques who's played by Jean Reno. Graphics are decent and their use on enviroments and combat more than makes up the somewhat ugly monster models. And then there's the music...just awesome. Get it if at all possible.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

And I thought it was just so damn over the top and fun to smash demons under Arc de Triomphe wielding asian double Tonso swords.

Samurai in Paris :D

kirottu said:

I'll have to admit that its fun, but my drug consumption has led to some , let's say interesting moments in the game. The game reminds me a little of the LOTR series, Onimusha ( I still keep pressing the button to collect orbs even though it happens automatically in this game). But killing the giant hydra was a hoot and rasslin' with the cyclops ( are those the things with the spiked maces) trying to hit the button combo to finish them off are fun.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

No you'll encounter Cyclopses later in the game. You won't see too many of 'em in the game, and it's a pretty crazy fight, but at least you have some kind of help around :ermm:"

So what were those three fat ****ers ?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I tried playing www.urbandead.com, but my first character spawned in a zombie controlled part of town, and since I didn't know the rules I spent all my action points going around exploring. Then I realized that you get ONE action point back for every 30 minutes you wait in real life! When I logged back in 6 hours later I was dead. I will never play that game again :))

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I was tempted to sign up for that one as well Mkreku. That's for talking me out of it. I spent a good day or two going through the Wiki, reading up on all the various gangs and rules, only to find the time thing too much of a bitch.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif