Wild Card Thread

Darkside

Well, good luck.  Personally, I think anything to do with pixies is probably unethical on its face.  By the way, everyone pay heed to Ms. Launch.  The proper way to address me is "Mr. Eldar" or simply "Sir."

Eldar wishes that he was Authority.

;)

*Walks to the corner and cries.* ;)

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

What's psychometry?  Does it hurt?

Also, I'm wondering, has anyone else here been exposed to the horrendous mathematic branch of complex analysis?

Yes, I am acquainted. Co-incindentally, I have also used psychometry to analyze large mathematical complexes.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Of course... we're going to need a sample size of at least 200 so the more willing participants the better  :thumbsup:  Thanks  ;)

DL

I suggest you open up a new thread about this. Not everyone that could be interested would read this thread.

Also, I'm wondering, has anyone else here been exposed to the horrendous mathematic branch of complex analysis?

I suggest you open up a new thread about this. That way the irreversible brain damage could be contained. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I hope it's different than the version you see in Alita... That form is you touch somthing you gain the knowlege about that thing of everone who has ever used it. For example you touch a 12th century samurai sword you instantly know how to use it like a masta. or if you were to touch Santana's guitar you could play the all the song's he did ON THAT GUITAR! It would be great to actually be able to use this in the world but you can't so boo hoo.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I suggest you open up a new thread about this. That way the irreversible brain damage could be contained. :thumbsup:

Nah, I just wanted to see if others have/are studying it. Also I don't think a topic dedicated to mathematical discussion would be such a great hit. It's hard to discuss what's already defined :geek:

I hope it's different than the version you see in Alita... That form is you touch somthing you gain the knowlege about that thing of everone who has ever used it. For example you touch a 12th century samurai sword you instantly know how to use it like a masta. or if you were to touch Santana's guitar you could play the all the song's he did ON THAT GUITAR! It would be great to actually be able to use this in the world but you can't so boo hoo.

Does that happen to every passenger on Al'Italia ?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Does that happen to every passenger on Al'Italia ?

no, and you got the name wrong. Alita is what I use to refer to the Manga Battle Angel Alita. Great Cyberpunk, I think it was better than Ghost in the Shell.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well, good luck.  Personally, I think anything to do with pixies is probably unethical on its face.  By the way, everyone pay heed to Ms. Launch.  The proper way to address me is "Mr. Eldar" or simply "Sir."

Eldar wishes that he was Authority.

:(

*Walks to the corner and cries.* :p

It's okay. Nobody here takes Authority seriously anyway. :D

*is mugged and dragged off to room 101*

Must be interesting. Having those moments of personal illusion. As far as I know, Authority has been off the keyboard for a week or so.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Authority is living the dream, man! He's gone to game developing schools. If he's willing to commute several thousand miles, he could get a job with Obsidian Entertainment.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The version of psychometry I know of is only that you gain a brief flash of significant memories that left an imprint on an object. For example, a psychometer could touch a knife and know whether it was used to kill someone/thing. He would not then how to expertly fight with that knife (if it had previously been owned by a knife fighter) or to expertly cook with it (if a previous owner had been a chef).

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

You seem to have skipped parts of the conversation. I am aware that psychometry refers to a branch of psychology. However, it also refers to the psychic ability mentioned above. Thereby leading to our tangent. >_<

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Hell, I don't know who chopped the thread. If I had, I'd've informed you by PM and then found a good thread so I could laugh at you. Like this:

:Eldar's pointing and laughing at baley icon:

hahahaha

Obsidian Plays