Vrook (grrrrrrr)

Well theres a glitch where he accidently kills one of the guy's who is  walking around the Khoonda base.

hahahaha. I had something similar to that where vrook was attacking an invisible force and I could hear vrook grunt as he was getting shot. come to think of it. he was doing that in the area where suulru is except that suulru wasn't there. :blink:

Hes ok. But what I don't get is that on Danntoien(how eve you spell it)after the militia mercenary balttle, when Vrook teaches you agressive form he kills the guy who asked you to get moisture waporator back.

No he didn't. :( What game are you playing anyway?

Sometimes if he gets to many strikes in he will kill Suulru. I was like "WTF DID YOU DO, VROOK!" I always felt sorry for him when he sparred with Vrook, no matter how cool it looked and he always ended up either dead or badly hurt.

:lol:

Hes ok. But what I don't get is that on Danntoien(how eve you spell it)after the militia mercenary balttle, when Vrook teaches you agressive form he kills the guy who asked you to get moisture waporator back.

No he didn't. :lol: What game are you playing anyway?

Sometimes if he gets to many strikes in he will kill Suulru. I was like "WTF DID YOU DO, VROOK!" I always felt sorry for him when he sparred with Vrook, no matter how cool it looked and he always ended up either dead or badly hurt.

:p:o:lol:

No he didn't. :lol: What game are you playing anyway?

Just as I said when I started this thread, Vrook is darkside :ninja:

I really hopec that Vandar made it into the game over Vrook. But then again, I don't think I could take seeing the little green guy all dead and whatnot. But how could Kriea kill somthing that is half her size?

My theory is Vandar is still alive and will appear in K3. :)"

We didn't see him die and in the Star Wars universe unless you see someone die that's an excuse to bring them back. :ph34r:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

That's right, he was brown! Get it right!

Why you gotta go gettin all stereotypical for, huh? :)

If any game character ever needed to be killed its him. I mean how can this guy not be on the path to the darkside. The Jedi philosophy he so righteosly espouses is said with some serious arrogance.

One of the many reasons Kreia used the exile to exact her revenge on him and the rest of the coucnil.

While she was still a Jedi Master herself, they had all condemed her for her teachings. She taught her pupils all aspects of the Force. She did have a weatlh of knowledge, being the Jedi Historian for a good while. But most, if not all, of her pupils fell to the dark side.

Instead of judging each pupil for their own actions, they judged her and her teachings as being flawed. Yet, they were to arrogant and hypocritical to see the flaws in their own teachings. And Master Lamar was probably the worst of his time. He regected any teachings or knowledge he himself was not taught or learn, and he criticized all too greatly when one wasn't "up to snuff" in his own personal opinion.

PS: I called him Master Lamar in order to be techically correct. His first name was Vrook and his last name was Lamar. Think about it, you wouldn't go around calling Mace, "Master Mace" would you? No, it showes great disrespect toward that individual who has achieved such a status.

We call Yoda, "Master Yoda" because we have no choice. That is the only name he is known to carry. And Yoda calles Obi-Wan, "Master Obi-Wan" because he simply can. I mean, Yoda is a Senior Member of the Jedi Council, and Obi-Wan had only recently been elevated to Jedi Master status. Though he does show Obi-Wan great respect at the end of Episode III where he actually does call him, "Master Kenobi".

PSS: I really don't know why I just went into great detail over that. I just tend to do that from time to time. Please forgive me.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Yes, some would say the same is true of Kreia, but I don't think so. It's true that Kreia is very judgmental, but unlike Vrook, she certainly knows that she is herself flawed, and as others have said before, she has been know to voice approval of other people, even her students, on occasion... And, of course, it speaks volumes that Vrook voices less approval for anyone ever than the head of the Sith academy  ;)

If your not playing a "semi DS" character, you hear a constant stream of nagging from Kreia while your influence quickly burns away. You never get any influence or praise when your disagreeing with her. The fact that she never doubts that she is right and you are wrong leads me to believe that she does not view herself as flawed.

I am on the bandwagon for the "Vrook going to the darkside" conspiracy theory. I think he's ready to start assembling his Sith fleet any day now. :shifty:

Vandar was green. He is the same spieces as Yoda and Yaddle. Unless you were being sarcastic and I missed it :ermm:

he was brown not green, and when did this veer away from vrook?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I really hopec that Vandar made it into the game over Vrook. But then again, I don't think I could take seeing the little green guy all dead and whatnot. But how could Kriea kill somthing that is half her size?

My theory is Vandar is still alive and will appear in K3. :ermm:"

We didn't see him die and in the Star Wars universe unless you see someone die that's an excuse to bring them back. :ph34r:

All too true my friend, all too true

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

the only thing i liked about Vrook was getting to kill him :shifty:

and about Vandar; i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he makes a comeback in K3

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

A good Vrook is a dead Vrook. By my characters lightsaber.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

My theory is Vandar is still alive and will appear in K3.  :)"

Vandar went to Katarr, to the last Jedi Council. He died there. :-

Yes...Katarr...Vandar...Nihilus...= Vandar dead all thanks to Nihilus just being around Katarr...XD

Vandar went to Katarr, to the last Jedi Council. He died there.  :)

Vandar was believed to have died at Katarr. But then again so was Atris. A couple of the Masters comment that they were surprised when the Exile says Atris is on Telos since they thought she died at Katarr.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Vandar went to Katarr, to the last Jedi Council. He died there.  :(

Vandar was believed to have died at Katarr. But then again so was Atris. A couple of the Masters comment that they were surprised when the Exile says Atris is on Telos since they thought she died at Katarr.

I think she didn't go to katarr at all.

Vandar went to Katarr, to the last Jedi Council. He died there.  :(

I think she didn't go to katarr at all.

No, it's most likely that she didn't, if she did, why'd the Exile meet her on Telos then?