Welcome Fangirls

Darkside

Keanu Reeves and Bun Afflock are both typical Hollywood "actors" they get paid to look good on screen. It has nothing to do with acting since they just play themselves.

It was so sad when James Bond shot Sopie Marceau in that film :( he could have just judochopped her a little and taken the detonator but no, he shoots her in the stomach from point blank range. Another example of needless cruelty towards female villains.

Well what did you expect? The gun is just a replacement phallus for men trying to compensate!

Hush, just breathe.. slowly.. align your heart chakra.. you must learn to accept Kate Winslet and forget that she sold out and did Titanic. Focus.. breathe..

repeat after me.. ..I forgive you Kate.. I know you were young and needed the money... I will not project anything some scandinavian said onto Kate winslet herself..

Most of my issues involving Kate have now been resolved beyond any doubt... no sneaky scandinavian can fool me! :cool:

speed.jpeg

DL - Now imagine you are the girl in that pic :-

I do... every night... :("

DL

P.S.

reeves1.jpg

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Ah...Mr. Reeves.

I didn't think he was attractive at all until he started wearing those long black coats in the Matrix. I love long black coats.

So now...he's still not really my type, but he does wear certain clothes very well. :D

And he was actually less wooden than usual in Constantine. One could almost ignore his tree-like acting method in that film.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah ok so ummm, i am a real fanboy for comic babes, like batgirl supergirl wonder woman et al. I like them all so much that i cannot decide who is the best.

Evidently the readers of IGN have chosen someone though.... >_<"

http://comics.ign.com/articles/627/627277p13.html

You might like the new Red Sonja comics too.. :huh:

image002.gifLancer

I am a fan girl for three things:

My Cat, Butterpaws:

04110801.jpg

Henry Rollins

"If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always. I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you. "

henry_rollins_bild02.jpg

And Alienware computers, cause its shiny purple.

pretty.jpg

Admit it, one of you had to see this coming.  :thumbsup: 

bastila.jpg

:luck:  :p

Well it's about time! I was wanting to post some hot characters but didn't want to be the first. :"> You know not what you have started, young one. :)

halo4_400.jpg

Alright, so you never actually see the man under the armor, but come on! The voice, the personality, the whole super soldier thing... that's gotta be one hot guy under there. ;)

halo2.jpg

Yum. ;)

sig2.gif

I am a huge fangirl of my webserver host Justin. I don't know what I'd do without him. :thumbsup:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Michael Shanks. SG-1 glasses on or off, I think he's hot. Can't tell in this picture, but I love his blue eyes.

danny7.jpg

That's funny, because. of the three actors I mentioned, Galadriel, Kidman, and Bullock, two have blue eyes. In real life, I prefer brown haired, brown eyed women. Of course, beauty is beauty, whatever the eye color. Still, I wonder how real life preferences translate into how we view celebrities. After all, I find all sorts of women more attractive than Galadriel, but she is far more appealing to me.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

How has no-one mentioned this vision of loveliness?

post-13098-1122716071_thumb.jpg

The sophisticated voice,the uptight manner... :p

P.S I found this on a diferent site.Does anyone know if it's real or not?

post-13098-1122716310_thumb.jpg

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

P.S I found this on a diferent site.Does anyone know if it's real or not?

post-13098-1122716310_thumb.jpg

Something that was cut during early playtest, because it was confusing. Basicly it was Atris when you go to fight with her.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Audrey is hot. :lol:

Could we keep Master "mmm...hamburgers" Chief and Bastile out of this? Just this once?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Mus?, I don't think you understand. This is a fangirl/boy thread. What greater fans are there than the ones obsessed with fictional characters? No, this is exactly what I designed this thread for. May the pixel worshipping continue! :D

Mmmm... Master Chief... :ermm:

sig2.gif

Hey, whatever shakes ones boat.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Keanu Reeves and Bun Afflock are both typical Hollywood "actors" they get paid to look good on screen. It has nothing to do with acting since they just play themselves.

The difference being that Keanu Reeves playing himself is actually somewhat interesting as opposed to Ben Affleck playing himself which is pretty much just utterly irritating.