What are your favourite shoes

Walsingham

Tiny feet men!! cept steve and hildy (who has giant feet :ph34r:) I am a UK 11.

I have a few pairs of smart shoes for work and going out and some trainers/sneakers fr other stuff but i still enjoy my AF-1s :D

P.S. I have no boots and definitely no brogues *sniggers*

My size is 45. If someone can translate that to european standards, please do so. As for my feet, they've always been big, my dad likes to call them "canoes". I'm proud of my feet. I used to be nightly person on a old wooden house, so they're quite , shall we say; trained.

For shoes I wear black, leather dress shoes, or "mafia shoes" as my friend aptly put it.:thumbsup: With a short, trodden brown suede jacket, white dress pants and a beige/brown cotton t-shirt with a black, tarnished-looking dragon figure; I think I gather some gazes.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Old man's shoes.(In China it is called 老头鞋 or 圆口布鞋)

Oh,my feet is very small, in European - 43.(I'm 178 cm high)

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee

Have to agree with Meta, and its interesting we share a taste for Loakes. I once had to run through a swamp in mine, and had no time for days afterwards to clean them up. Normal dress shoes would have shredded under the same conditions. Seven years later they still look like new. Outstanding shoes.

You can't understand how people spend 100 bucks on their shoes? You spend all day in them. They define your posture, and are implicated in back and knee pain. Also, it depends on the quality. You can buy 10 buck shoes that are a pain to wear and last three months, and make you look like a traffic warden. Or you can spend 100 bucks and get shoes that are a pleasure to wear and last years.

Of course, like we were saying, you can also spend 100 bucks and get shoes that fall apart. Now THAT I don't understand.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guest Michael Chu

Now here's a topic close to my heart! I love shoes. :lol:

I switch between Born sandals for work, Skechers for pseudo-dressy and New Balance for everything else. New Balance is the greatest shoe manufacturer in the world!

Tiny feet men!! cept steve and hildy (who has giant feet :ph34r:) I am a UK 11.

I have a few pairs of smart shoes for work and going out and some trainers/sneakers fr other stuff but i still enjoy my AF-1s :D

P.S. I have no boots and definitely no brogues *sniggers*

Well, I wear Nikes size 11, because that seems to be the US size (also allowing for expansion whilst running, which is a favoured exercise regime, as there are no readiliy available swimming pools of any quality in this country).

Strange you live in a country whose arguably greatest gift to civilization (after Cricket and the Westminster parliamentary system) is good quality shoes, and yet you don't have a pair of English (sorry Reveilled) shoes.

I bought English shoes when I lived overseas.

I tried a pair of Jones shoes (Jermyn Street), that cost over

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Off Topic: Lonewolf, you are from quite the contradictory locale. Dark and adequately lit?  :o

Why yes, yes I am. Glad you noticed. You're first one to say something so far. :)

Why do people care so much about shoes? I've just never understood it...all I can see is the purpose of them, to protect my feet, and a $100 price tag compared to a Payless $10 seriously makes me question the sanity of those around me.

Spoken like someone who has never had to work in their life! ;) Try standing up in cheap shoes for an eight, ten or fourteen hour shift and you'll soon change your tune.

Comfortable shoes are pro-active orthop

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

btw, "some people" of this board has commented on the girlieness of me being a UK size 9/US size 10/euro 43. until I was subjected to said ridicule I was under the imnpression that the size of my feet was quite normal. what size be your feet, gentlemen?

My size is 40(39-41) so I think I got you beat. ;)

My boots are steel capped army boots, which are too cold during winter and too hot during summer and they are broken.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

btw, "some people" of this board has commented on the girlieness of me being a UK size 9/US size 10/euro 43. until I was subjected to said ridicule I was under the imnpression that the size of my feet was quite normal. what size be your feet, gentlemen?

My size is 40(39-41) so I think I got you beat. ;)

My boots are steel capped army boots, which are too cold during winter and too hot during summer and they are broken.

Ah, but they're steel capped, and can produce a mighty sharp kick, eh? :cool:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Do you think shoes say anything about the person, then?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I was always told to check the heel of the shoe. If the man only polishes the toecap, that tells you a great deal.

-Elwood Blues

I wear size 43, stylish jogging/leisure shoes from Bianco. They're light brown, with Adidas-resembling stripes on the sides, and outdoor football resembling soles. They're very comfortable, although my mom's dog ate one of the inner soles..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Called Helsinki. Full of nasty grannies, eh?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I envy you.

kirottu said: