Shocking News! Daikatana dude leaves Midway!

Llyranor

Llyranor wants you to have his MAN-BABIES!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah, why would anyone hire Sawyer for his developing skills anyway?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

JE we all love you're work ... but how many games does that make now that you haven't been able to finished for one reason or another ? :lol::blink:"

I'm truly glad to see you with OE ... hopefully we'll get to see some great crpg's again.

>_<

No worries.. Gauntlet will still be an incredibly ass-boring stupid hack&slash repetitive game. Perhaps it'll be even MORE hacking and slashing now? Seems to happen when companies have to short a time, or too little money, to actually make somthing cool out of a game. Sooo... yeah, should suit some of you fine I guess.

No worries.. Gauntlet will still be an incredibly ass-boring stupid hack&slash repetitive game. Perhaps it'll be even MORE hacking and slashing now? Seems to happen when companies have to short a time, or too little money, to actually make somthing cool out of a game. Sooo... yeah, should suit some of you fine I guess.

Did someone say The Sith Lords? :)"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Did someone say The Sith Lords? :)"

Hahaha, yeah I guess in a way that too. I can only hope for Gauntlet being more than what my impression is of it. And my impression of it so far, is down.. way down, compared to TSL. :thumbsup:

Great, now all we need is to get Puuk, Wolf, and Briareus or whatever his handle was, and we'll have the entire online presence of BIS working for Obsidian.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Guest Fishboot

So what was Romero like Mr. Sawyer? That's probably too much dishing to ask, though.

I always wished he had won the ideological Romero v. Carmack struggle for the philosophical fundament of game development and that Daikatana had been the leap forward in games that it wanted to be and Ion Storm the development model. Unfortunately it all died somewhere between didn't work and couldn't work.

Mr. Sawyer must be either flattered or disgusted by the blind faith in him by now. :(

I guess he will be an valuable asset, especially in the rules department. But I liked Chris Avellone's original story for Fallout 3 more, the way they turned it into some space exploration adventure in the final levels didn't sound very original to me but it's always difficult to judge concepts because they are often so reliant on realization.

Good to see even more Black Isle developers at Obsidian. What is known about Jefferson makes me very confident that Josh Sawyer is the right man to make RPGs.