Do Eddo36's polls suck?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do Eddo36's polls suck?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only so much as this poll sucks

Be good in T.O.M.B.S! GRIND!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Less than yours :p"

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I think that poll sucks and i think that this poll sucks too.

Edit: Oh i had though that you only where talking about one of his polls(Quantity or quality) but there is damn a lot of them.

agreed, Eddo's already in trouble with the Mods, so if he doesn't stop these pointless topics, he might not be doing them anymore. :shifty:

On balance, I guess they would suck; but there is humour to be found in Eddo's determined asininity.

:-

I said yes, but not really the polls, just the stupid ideas he uses to start topics with - must be bored.

True, Eddo generally thrashes out his hare-brained ideas in discussion threads before creating a poll (the exception being the last poll, which was some crazy ill-thought-through notion about gender-switching PCs, or something like that ...); so if you were to ask whether his topics were in poor taste, or just poorly, then you would be correct.

As it stands, most of his polls have a reasonable mix of responses (apart from the abovementioned gender switcheroo).

Edit: Oh i had though that you only where talking about one of his polls(Quantity or quality) but there is damn a lot of them.

agreed, Eddo's already in trouble with the Mods, so if he doesn't stop these pointless topics, he might not be doing them anymore. :(

How do you know so much about swallows?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

On balance i guess they would suck but there is humour to be found in Eddo's determined asininity.

:thumbsup:

I said yes, but not really the polls, just the stupid ideas he uses to start topics with - must be bored.

True, Eddo generally thrashes out his hare-brained ideas in discussion threads before creating a poll (the exception being the last poll, which was some crazy ill-thought-through notion about gender-switching PCs, or something like that ...); so if you were to ask whether his topics were in poor taste, or just poorly, then you would be correct.

As it stands, most of his polls have a reasonable mix of responses (apart from the abovementioned gender switcheroo).

agreed, Eddo's already in trouble with the Mods, so if he doesn't stop these pointless topics, he might not be doing them anymore. :sorcerer:

How do you know so much about swallows?

grow up meta :rolleyes: , i'm saying thatif he gets in anymore trouble he won't post these stupid topics :)

Pollerating? Not polluting? :wacko:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds