Whats your favourite sporting team

The title pretty much sums it up, I have two

1. I lived in the uk for a few years(17) and followed Stoke city football club for all of them,in which ive seem a few ups and many many downs but to this day im am still loyal to them

2. Now I live Aus and I follow the West Coast Eagles in the AFL (aussie rules footie)

which is a cross between grid iron, basket ball and soccer, they are currently pearched a top of the league with only 1 lose out of 13 games

I have two favorite sports teams:

the Edmonton Oilers. NHL was huge when I was a kid, and nothing was more fun than watching the team rack up a few Stanley Cup victories. Nowadays they are an OK team on good nights...

and for baseball I've been rooting for the Chicago Cubs. And that is only because a lot of their games are carried on my teevee so I've kind of had a chance to see them grow over the last couple of years... :thumbsup:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm not really into watching sports. I enjoy playing them though :devil: From time to time I will watch a football or baseball game, and I always watch the Super Bowl (mostly for the commercials :D )

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

st. louis blues hockey...

st. louis cardinals baseball...

until they fire mike martz, st. louis rams are on my doody list.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Well, my favourite two teams are Manchester United (say what you will you plebs, for your crappy teams are nothing compared to them) and Roma... and no, I dont like Roma just for this man... no siree... :-"

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Cincinnati Reds baseball

Cincinnati Bengals football

Columbus Blue Jackets hockey

Chicago Bulls basketball

Ohio State - all sports

some pretty crappy teams at times. The Reds are horrible this year. :-

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

NY Rangers are my favorite team even if they've sucked now for a long time .

NY Mets, NY Giants, and NY Knicks are also tops. Toronto Blue Jays I like as well though I hate the fact they no longer try to field a winning team.

Yes, I love the city of New York. :-

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Vancouver Canucks. Been a Canuck fan since I was a kid, but was never that much into hockey, in the last few years though I've been right into it. Team Canada is also one I cheer for. Not into any sports other than Hockey though.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

There's one other 'sport' I'm interested in, and if you can identify any of the persons on this picture, you'll know which sport I mean and you've won yourself a smiley of my choice!!

42b.jpg

Two of those guys are my favourites in this mystery sport. One of them isn't. There's a third guy who I also admire, but he isn't on this picture.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!