K1 Poll: Most "peaceful" Area Music

Which of the following area music tracks did you find most peaceful* ?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following area music tracks did you find most peaceful* ?

• Manaan: Ahto City
    • Taris: Upper City
    • Dantooine: "Outback"/Fields
    • Dantooine: Jedi Enclave
    • Ebon Hawk

Which music track from K1 (I don't remember much of the K2 ones so I'm keeping it simple for now) do you find most peaceful?

You can use any interpretation you want, whether it be the music which is most relaxing, best for self-reflection, somber, makes you forget the Sith War, etc.

For me, Manaan was probably the softest music but it was too much of a baby lullaby, so I went with Taris because I found it well, I'm not how to say it; "head clearing".

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Taris Upper City. it's a great theme that depicts the fading glory of fallen megalopolis...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Of the available choices, it would have to be Taris.

The only two pieces from that game, that I truly remember was the Starforge which sounded very Star Warish (reminded me of the scene with the Emperor in the Death Star in RotJ, awesome) and the awful plink-e-ti-plonk background noise from Manaan. The kind of background noise I would expect to hear while shopping in a supermarket :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I actually really liked the way that the music seemed to reflect the mood that all the citizens of each planet seemed to be in, on both games, such as Taris being a really peaceful, yet busy mood about it, and the music seemed to show that to me :D

Ahto city has gotta be the best though, its so calming :lol::)

I voted for the Dantooine outback. Actually I found Bastilla's theme to be quite peaceful and evoking as well :lol:

Generally I liked KOTOR music much more than KOTORII - though there are a few tracks in the second game that I quite like - The ruined enclave one being one of them.

Can't wait for that certain patch to come and apparently give us slightly higher-quality sounding tracks. :)

I burned all KOTOR tracks on a CD and now listen to it regularly.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Guest MacleodCorp

Bastilla's music regarless when you catch up to her. On Telos & Unknown Planet. <---It has both original 'Star Wars' music for Luke and a dark gloomy feeling. Hwever, it was still tranqile and sad at the same time.

Area music was pretty good on all the planets, but the 'Red Alert' music was horrible.

KOTOR I's music was so epic, and each important character had their specific theme. KOTOR II's music was good, but was not Star Wars epic!

I burned all KOTOR tracks on a CD and now listen to it regularly.

I take it you put that cd on whenever you can't sleep?

I don't care about your malice... facts are facts: most people enjoy KOTOR soundtrack.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I must, cause this soundtrack helped me with depression! ;)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

You should have just stopped reading those EU novels, that would make anyone want to die

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I had serious health problems actually.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Well its good that you are better now

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.